Classic Car Racing Sim?

As you may have read in my other post I'm struggling to get GTL working again on my Win 10 set up. I'm just wondering if there is another sim I could try? I'm just looking for a fairly realistic sim with good graphics that will have classic 50s 60s 70s sports cars and saloons that I could blat around in for fun? Not really into competitive racing. Id Forza 4 what I should be looking at?

thx

GTR2, plenty of mods, I believe there's even a direct port of GTL content to GTR2 that you can download as a mod. There's also Power and Glory - a total conversion mod that is basically a modernized GTL I guess you could say (modern models, graphics, etc, but still old cars).

There's also Grand Prix Legends (it has a new demo out just this year...ya 2020) but it's a game from the 1998 and it shows it's hard for the modders to really bring it up to modern standards, graphically speaking, but it has a super hardcore committed following and tonnes of mods.

P&G mod for Gtr2 is great. In my view the best and most complete mod ever made for any race sim!
It's simulating the 60-70'ish cars like they where at that time while GTL are simulating 60 and 70'ish cars but racing in 2005-2006 in vintage races.

Thought you got GTL to run?
While I am not a big fan of AC there are a GTL 2.0 Mod for Assetto Corsa and it is done very well!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%