Clarification on pit stops

Last night during the Club race, I started the race with 78 litres of fuel. Just past half way I had 20 litres of fuel left, and decided to pit and selected 50 litres in the menu (that way it'd put me back up to around 70 litres - more than enough to finish the race).

Yet after coming out of the pits, it had only added 30 litres - topping me up to just 50 litres which thankfully was just enough to finish the race.

So my question is, when you select how many litres of fuel during your pit stop, does it add exactly what you ask for, or does the refuelling stop at the number of litres you ask for?

I wonder if this is what happened to you @Sniper when it didn't add the 10 litres you asked for. If you already had more than 10 litres in your tank, then no more fuel was added.

Does any of that even make sense?

Check your .plr file and see what you have for this setting:

Relative Fuel Strategy="1" // Show how much fuel to ADD, rather than how much TOTAL fuel to fill the tank up to (note: new default is true)

I am pretty sure that 1 is for ADDING fuel and not total. I think on the pit menu when you request it should say ADD at the top of the LCD on the bottom right for adding. That setting may have gotten reset somehow.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back