FM4 Civic World Series S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
With the end of the SCWC not too far away i think its time to start looking at replacement series! We have a couple of options which i would like to run by you guys, the first option is to keep it as a sports car world cup season 2 but dropping the likes of the Exige and the NSXs to really close up the grid!

Option 2 look at a totally new series but still run as a second season so final positions will denote your car numbers but we can run different car. Ideas so far are Hot Hatch Series! or possibly Clio Cup 197s, for the Clios i would purchase 16 clios, add the handling parts and then gift to drivers so they can tune to their liking!! any thoughts?????

Im easy on cars, all of the above sound good. I do like Minis tho'

Could we also not make the series too long. maybe 5 or so race nights, then move on to something else?

Also close up the points system, allows it to stay tight to last race. Could also start Karl at - 100 pts as he says he likes a challenge .......

I also like the idea of teams/pairs. I don't know why but I think it adds to the pressure for you to race well and not let your team mate down. (Sorry Steve for letting you down).

I bagsy Karl!!!!!! Unless he starts at -100pts!!!!!

Some of the above is serious, some is not ;)

Im following you Wayne! Think our best bet would be a Hot Hatch series with Clios, Minis, DS3s etc...... Teams and Shorter Series sounds good too Wednesdays can be run slightly differently as we have Mondays and Tuesdays setup up for the forseeable future!!

Points system for Wtcc 2012

The top 15 BTCC points system is as follows:

Win: 20 pts
2nd: 17 pts
3rd: 15 pts
4th: 13 pts
5th: 11 pts
6th: 10 pts
7th: 9 pts
8th: 8 pts
9th: 7 pts
10th: 6 pts