FM4 Civic World Series S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Indeed Chris the Cornering on a TT-RS is a bit scary.It's a car that launches fast and keeps a steady speed.But then a corner pop's up and if you're a fraction to late on the braking off-you go into the wildside :) If you get it correct and make it stick to the road.You get a nice drive through a corner but never push to far or you're in trouble.The early brakepoint for corners is what bogs this car down.It's a car I love to drive.But even when it's on a diet (1220kg) it's not fast enough.Got a 2.10.002 as best lap on motegi.
Where on a Tesla i got a 2.09.563 after 5 laps and a 2.10.134 on Exige after 5 laps. That with still tires operating on both cars under race-temp.Due to settings not correct.So more time to get there.Where the TT already has tires in the correct temp-range and not much more to fiddle with.

I'll be switching to the Exige for the rest of the championship. Because I'm getting similar times to my TT-RS and that's without tuning.
So will take me a few races to nail it with the Exige.But at least I'll be able to follow closer.
I'm not going for the Tesla although it's already faster and a really fast car. But i'm to much a sound-shifter.:D I noticed in the Tesla i was locking my brakes almost on every corner as i didn't have a reference point.where my reference points are gears,engine sound and brake line.those 3 are so natural to me to get me in the right gear and speed for a corner that I just struggle with the tesla for this.

Yep Tesla hard to judge,but after a bit of practice it becomes habit. Though, I find myself changing gear when I don't need to!

Looking at a couple of different tuning options before I decide.

I also gave Chevy, dodges and Morgan a runout.

It's my only other options atm. The F355C is pretty nimble but I do love the NSX!!

@Stefan: It's a lot more stable as a stock setup, so I've found it a little easier to start on a tune. Getting 1:33.2 @ Laguna.

Fine for me Dan. Tested at laguna with my exige yesterday.
Although I noted down the times i did but can't recall them atm. Think it was 1.35-37. Although must say laguna is my worst track anyway. The cork always gets me. Either I get fine through that or I just loose massive time.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%