FM4 Civic World Series S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
I got a small testrun done with my Tsukuba setup on Motegi and did a 2.12.405 on a clean lap with my TT.
Will get some tweaking done on the weekend on the brake-balance and downforce.
Because I'm still skiddy through the corners. Hopefully I'll get some better drive out of the corners and can shave a bit of my laptime in that way.

How about allowing a car change for the US series? Or maybe a compulsory one? ;)

My Evora will never be as fast as Exige or NSX; proved this to myself by jumping into those for a few laps around the SC Series tracks.

Or, if not, how about a PI boost? Just a thought for us stuck at the back of the field ...... (sad face).

I know what your saying wayne, not tried any other cars so i dont know if id be any faster in them but ive found loads of time in re jigging the upgrades and nailing the setup in the NSX

What I would say is I wouldn't like too see the series messed with too much as weve had some epic races, but i'm not opposed to the idea of a PI boost.

Well if some testing is done and some times posted after PI upgrades then again its something we can look at!!! what i think would be easier is nerfing the top 3 - 4 drivers with a handicap rather than the other way around
That's probably a better option. At the mo I think my car is 2 to 3 secs a lap slower on Motegi. The exige just sticks like glue around corners and that is the edge you have. I am not after a better car than yours, just a comparable one in terms of performance.

I'd be happy with any option that gets the racing a little closer - the fast guys will always be fast.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back