rF2 Citroen 2CV @ Nemuno Ziedas - Thu 25 Nov 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Oh the dear old Yugo, thats one of the cars I had such an experience with. :D

Here some crazy Yugo racing in Macedonia.

That's not a FIA Grade 1 track, that's for sure!

On my list of "weird things to do if I won a lot of money in the lottery I don't play". There is an entry that say "Import two Yugos to Norway, one for use on the road, one for racing.". As you might've heard from your time in Norway Kresh, Lottomillionærer er ikke som andre millionærer.

On my list of "weird things to do if I won a lot of money in the lottery I don't play". There is an entry that say "Import two Yugos to Norway, one for use on the road, one for racing.". As you might've heard from your time in Norway Kresh, Lottomillionærer er ikke som andre millionærer.
Hit me up when you win that money I will find you all the Yugo's you need :D. even though you don't really need to be a millionaire to buy 2 Yugo's :p, you can find them for about 500 euros in good condition. It is funny that all my life I have been around Yugo's I have never driven one:confused:, maybe I should change that.

That's not a FIA Grade 1 track, that's for sure!
It is a military driving polygon which they convert into a "race track". There is a mod for it in rFactor 2, it is quite a fun and challenging track to drive, the Lada should be a blast around here.

I'm looking at getting a mobility scooter in the not too distant future. I suspect there's every chance it'll be quicker than these things. They are the first car that I've tried that I don't feel the need for practise... :roflmao:
Have been on the fence all week but what the heck, count me in. :rolleyes:

I'm looking at getting a mobility scooter in the not too distant future. I suspect there's every chance it'll be quicker than these things. They are the first car that I've tried that I don't feel the need for practise... :roflmao:
Have been on the fence all week but what the heck, count me in. :rolleyes:
The enthusiasm for this car from you guys is eye watering. ;)

Just saw, there is a stunningly beautiful super duper race version of the 2CV....

A real Eyecandy.....at least for blind or very strange people....

Screenshot_20211125_092149.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 188 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing