• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured Citroën DS3 RX DLC Released for V-Rally 4

Discussion in 'V-Rally 4' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +23,801
    V-Rally 4 b.jpg
    Kylotonn Racing Games have had a busy few days with the announcement of WRC 8, but that hasn't stopped the French studio releasing a small new DLC for V-Rally 4.

Retailing for around £3.99 for Steam/PC versions of the new DLC, the Citroën DS3 RX is the second new car addition to the returning V-Rally franchise, following on from the 2006 Ford GT released by the studio back on December 6th.

Although V-Rally 4 covers a number of different off road styles of racing, the new DS3 will be specific to the Rallycross portion of the title - adding more much needed content to one of the more popular aspects of the arcade racing game.

The new car is available to purchase now.

V-Rally 4 a.jpg

V-Rally 4 is available now.

For more V-Rally 4 news, chat, speculation and all round engagement be sure to check out the V-Rally 4 Forum here at RaceDepartment.com!

Like what you see here at RD? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Instagram
    Youtube
    Twitch

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Brownninja97

Brownninja97

Ratings:
    +1,419
    I personally think this is way too expensive, not been impressed by this game at all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Cheesenium

Cheesenium

Ratings:
    +75
    I refunded it in release. The performance was pretty bad. How’s the game now?

4. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek

Ratings:
    +1,936
    man I'm so confused now, there's so many rallye games that I'm begining to be a bit lost

I suppose the one I'm waiting for is Dirt Rally2

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Bruno Iwanczuk

Bruno Iwanczuk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +63
  6. Cheesenium

Cheesenium

Ratings:
    +75
    Interesting, thank you for your feedback on the game. Might pick up on sale in the near future.

The car list is pretty crap, I'll be honest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.