Author:
EiderTuning

Youtubechannel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGLJ0HOSTgp88EWLgDuODqA

Discord:
https://discord.gg/v2DSDe
Paypal Donations:...

Read more about this resource...

Wouldn't it be better to finish one track before releasing another one? And quality wise... this looks like the result of an hour or maybe two in RTB, no details, no..textures, just uniform brown with a few repeating (RTB) assets. Placing a paypal donation button on this is a little insulting even tbh to all the other track modders

GT:
¿No sería mejor terminar una pista antes de lanzar otra? Y la calidad sabio ... esto parece el resultado de una hora o quizá dos en RTB, ningunos detalles, ningunos...textures, apenas marrón uniforme con algunos activos que repiten (RTB). Poner un botón de donación de PayPal en esto es un poco insultante incluso para ser honesto, a todos los otros modders pista

before I look for a photo of circuit and then I let you say all that is supposed to do if a mod of a circuit try to make it look as possible to reality ... I just tell you the same thing as a another that answered the previous one to the other post ..... if you can do better you have it and I eliminate it ... what happens is that they do not give constructive criticism if they do not only know how to offend as if they were the best they do not know put things like this currada the road and if you put marks it would be cooler worse there is not going to sack to touch the balls .... in order I am free to put in my post to put what I look good as if it is the button of the photo of my grandmother .... and what the word says donation if you want to donate perfect man if not ignore it

Thank you for your comment and have a nice day.
IMG_4180.JPG

Last edited:
Para ser sincero, el circuito real se parece bastante al mod, realmente es un cirucito en medio del campo

Sin título.png

Dicho esto, ¿podrías mejorar el de Kotarr si tienes tiempo? ¿Piensas hacer más circuitos?

Para ser sincero, el circuito real se parece bastante al mod, realmente es un cirucito en medio del campo

View attachment 210814

Dicho esto, ¿podrías mejorar el de Kotarr si tienes tiempo? ¿Piensas hacer más circuitos?
si claro terminare kotar y no creo que suba mas mods tío aquí comen mucha mier..... deberían sentirse orgulloso de que alguien se atreva a hacer circuitos que están en España oculto

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Translation of what i said above:

Sincerely, the real track looks like the one in the mod, it really is a track in the middle of the countryside.

[google maps image of the real track]

With that being said, will you update Kotarr if you have time? are you going to make more tracks?

Eider Tuning updated Circuito San Juan with a new update entry:

Circuito San Juan Drift Update

View attachment 211119View attachment 211120
This Mod is based entirely on the real curved circuit and everything

I hope you like my contribution:
you do not have permission to modify any mod file without my consent
and if you publish it on another site you should have the following linck

Author:
EiderTuning

Youtubechannel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGLJ0HOSTgp88EWLgDuODqA

Discord: