Circuito Internazionale di Napoli (Karting)

Tracks Circuito Internazionale di Napoli (Karting) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fonzo19 submitted a new resource:

Circuito Internazionale di Napoli (Karting) - Karting track in Sarno, Naples

IMPORTANT: This mod is made with Race Track Builder, I know some people don't like the software, so I think you should be aware that I used it before deciding if you want to download it.

- Why I re-created the old layouts -
This track in the city of Sarno, in Italy, was the first track I ever raced something with a motor and four wheels at, so when I discovered that...

Read more about this resource...

I'd love to see some more layout combinations, as each layout would provide a different challenge and flow; even if they weren't raced in the real world in any capacity.

A good example would be a simple, high-speed layout similar to the Red Bull Ring that starts out following the "Rental" layout but ignores the infield section, and then uses the shorter turn from the "old" layout.

I'd love to see some more layout combinations, as each layout would provide a different challenge and flow; even if they weren't raced in the real world in any capacity.

A good example would be a simple, high-speed layout similar to the Red Bull Ring that starts out following the "Rental" layout but ignores the infield section, and then uses the shorter turn from the "old" layout.
Thank you very much!
I think making something like that would be fairly easy, I will do it later today, adding a second rar file, maybe for fantasy layouts... What a great idea you had!
Thanks again :thumbsup:

Fonzo19 updated Circuito Internazionale di Napoli (Karting) with a new update entry:

Fantasy Layouts

Heya! 5 hours ago I posted the track with 3 layouts, then I went out for some hours and when I came back a lovely chap by the name of 'Raymond Racing' here on RaceDepartment suggested I made a couple of fantasy layouts, and I thought that was an incredible idea, so here they are:

SPEED LAYOUT (as suggested by Raymond)
View attachment 491093

OUTER LAYOUT
View attachment 491094...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years