Circuito International de PANAMA

Tracks Circuito International de PANAMA 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content

MadBrain

Premium
MadBrain submitted a new resource:

Circuito International de PANAMA - speed track for the fun !

Hello everyone !
Here I am with a new circuit!
CIRCUITO INTERNATIONAL OF PANAMA
"country": "panama"
"city": "Central America"
"pits": "20"
a great pleasure to ride, slip, nervousness, very good fluidity !!!

creator: "M@dBrain"
project proposed by: "Carlos De Sedas"
you can tell him a big thank you!
wish you good times! Good race!

if you like my work, that you want to encourage me, you can donate, any gesture will be apreciated :...

Read more about this resource...

Any chance that you can extend the number of pits to 24 in a future release? Would like to see this track used on SRS but it must have at least 24 pits. Thank you and nice work!

Any chance that you can extend the number of pits to 24 in a future release? Would like to see this track used on SRS but it must have at least 24 pits. Thank you and nice work!

no I will not change the number of pits, the circuit was requested with 20 pits, it will stay like that, sorry;

yes but if I start to make changes in time, lighting, or other possibilities that change the quality, no one will have the final result as I wish ,,, so I leave assetto of origin for the creation of my mods !
if I create a mod with filters, and that after the person who does not have the filter 'will not have the same result!
but I will test it one day, !! and I know there's a lot to do with

Works fine in CM here (manual installed).

One observation though, the low res "Henkook" billboards need some upgrading compared to the others that are right next to them (Panacon). They are too pixelated imo.

And really, you should try CM / shaders patch and SOL.
The track looks good in all kinds of weather and day... ;)

Works fine in CM here (manual installed).

One observation though, the low res "Henkook" billboards need some upgrading compared to the others that are right next to them (Panacon). They are too pixelated imo.

And really, you should try CM / shaders patch and SOL.
The track looks good in all kinds of weather and day... ;)

I spend more time creating than playing, so , having effects or better quality does not change anything for me!
but, yes, I will change the quality of the logo,
I know there are still some small corrections to make, I'll make sure to finish them soon,
thank all !

Last edited:
Quote: Great job! Now how about finishing Sebring_rtb?
Today at 00:04

1. Author's Response
    thank you guy! but what is missing from sebring ??
  2. You tell me! I thought it looked pretty finished, but if it's labelled v0.8, I assume there is at least a v0.9 if not a v1.0 (and beyond?). You might want to watch this year's running of the 12-hour and see if there isn't something you might add...like how incredibly rough the surface is. Side-by-side videos might help you make your case.

Thank you. I know you don't use content manager so you'll be unable to help but perhaps someone else can tell me why I can't set the 'geo tags'? It's the only track that I've been unable to do it.

Thank you. I know you don't use content manager so you'll be unable to help but perhaps someone else can tell me why I can't set the 'geo tags'? It's the only track that I've been unable to do it.
I could not set them in the 'normal way' either.
These should give the exact location (in the Province La Chorrera)

"8° 58′ 19″ N",
"79° 50′ 14″ W"
Just paste them in geotags in ui_track

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline