Circuito de Jerez

Tracks Circuito de Jerez 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
alex meyer submitted a new resource:

Circuito de Jerez - Circuito de Jerez; 2 Layouts

View attachment 1559
Location - Jerez, Spain

About this Project:

This is not my first Track, but it's the first that reached a stage to be released. I really like this Track but never found a Version for Assetto Corsa, so I decided to make it myself.

Track Features:

Read more about this resource...

Beautiful track. You have a great talent for track making!! Just in case your looking for a track to convert, might I suggest Apricot Hill for Race 07. The author is :
KieferDJW
(djwene@gmx.de)
he hangs out here or at least used to. It's a punishing track that keeps you on your toes, lap after lap. Don't think it was ever converted to any other game. There is another Apricot Hill for GTR2, but it's not the same layout. His is based on the track from Grand Turismo game. Maybe you should check it out if your looking for another track. Would love to see this track in AC. Either way, Thanks for your hard work, look forward for your next track release.

Hello,
you said you didn't find any Jerez track for Assetto Corsa but actually one was made =>
mod-edit: videos go here http://www.racedepartment.com/media/
It's highly possible that your version is better though, and also yours is modern, right?
The one by SBB is the 1988 version.:)
Anyway, thanks, as it's one of my favorite tracks ever.:inlove:

Message to the moderator :
Everybody post links to videos all day long, so...
Don't you dare lie, the forum is full of them.
As usual, I see that I'm the only one to get a special treatment here. ;)
Nothing new on RD.

Last edited:
I made new outline and preview images for the track.
Put them into ui\layout_gp and ui\layout_moto folders :)

outline.png
preview.png

outline.png
preview.png

Or with an alternative full white Jerez logo (looks better in my opinion)
outline.png
outline.png

Just curious... did you read my remarks about elevation on the overview page ?
If you have doubts, just watch some on-board video's (as I did, since I have never been there IRL)

- The track does go up after the start finish line, but IRL you always see the apex of Expo92. Here it is hidden behind the crest.
- The little downhill after Sito Pons corner should also be more fluid, without the 'cinch'. This is not too disturbing though, but the first one clearly is.

Hi

Yesterday we wanted to start your route the first time, have encountered a problem with the number of pit places.

There are 35 pits, only it does not work online with 35. With 34 pits it works however.

My research showed the [CAR_0] and [CAR_34] to share the first pit. If delete [CAR_34] from the entry_list.ini the server works.

greeting
DiRTyDRiVER

There are 35 pits, only it does not work online with 35. With 34 pits it works however.

My research showed the [CAR_0] and [CAR_34] to share the first pit. If delete [CAR_34] from the entry_list.ini the server works.

In case anyone wonders, the model only has 34 pit boxes, so the 35th starts from beginning and uses the 1st pit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back