Tracks Circuit Sitges

did not dig in Ai files, but maybe it can be fixed with Ai hints or a new AI file. Main problem with some of my AI is that i suck as driver, so usually they are too slow at some parts of tracks, that happen with Sandevoerde until some fast guy create a new AI and works out!!
I managed to make a new AI path myself including left and right boundaries. It seems to resolve the issue plus reduce the number of accidents. It seems the AI lines have to be very very smooth for the 1923s to work, they are very sensitive to any sharp direction changes. Anyway, may I share it with you (or post it publicly)? :)

Btw, I found another minor issue - when you load up the anticlockwise version in Hotlap mode, the car spawns facing in the wrong direction :D

I've already done about 60 laps in this track with the 1923 cars, it is one of my absolute favourites and the graphics are gorgeous!

Last edited:
Btw, I found another minor issue - when you load up the anticlockwise version in Hotlap mode, the car spawns facing in the wrong direction :D
thats me 100% :laugh: always forgot some stuff

please feel free to load the new AI here at RD!! or any place you wish, i can make it avaliable at track page too if you desire.

Last edited:
This looks like such a fun track! However, I get the same error as one of the users above, even with a manual install and a fresh installation of sol and csp. Any other ideas?

next one is a bricky Indy :)
do hope Autodrome Montlhery's on your mind for the distant future, that's a parabolic 52° banked turn in the background..

Attachments

• gettyimages-1357433367-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1357433367-2048x2048.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 62
Sergio this track looks amazing! :laugh:
However, I can't seem to load the track for some reason, I installed it manually like I do with other mods i install, but it doesn't work. :( I have also had the same problems with different mods (not just tracks but cars too!).

Edit: Nevermind! I fixed it! I just didn't have the assetto corsa content manager or csp

Last edited:
Thx so much for this. And just saying not demanding anything I agree Bonneville Saltlake really would be awesome too especially for the dragsters. Maybe one day we will have those record breaking cars of saltlake scenario in AC too, who knows.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back