• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured Circuit Paul Ricard Track Guide With Kamil Franczak

Discussion in 'SRO E-Sport GT Series' started by Paul Jeffrey, May 22, 2019.

1. mantasisg

mantasisg

Ratings:
    +1,960
    Sorry, guy, did not thought that it is seriously the case.

Where do you stop hearing:

I stop at 19.5, but perhaps thats where my speakers fails. Anyways i doubt that Kamil speaks at such high frequencies haha

2. Diogo Goetz Brand

Diogo Goetz Brand

Ratings:
    +143
    It's interesting to see the direction this conversation has taken :rolleyes::p.

By the way, I recommend everyone watches the guides from this channel. They've saved me a lot of time on learning the new tracks from ACC.

3. Celtic Pharaoh

Celtic Pharaoh
    Irish/Egyptian Road Warrior Premium

Ratings:
    +857
    I agree. Volume levels need some balancing especially for someone who maybe isn't a native speaker as the accent can throw things off a bit. Maybe it was intentional though so as to not give away any secrets :sneaky::p

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. Keith_G

Keith_G
    Premium

Ratings:
    +439
    If it is possible, it would also be helpful if there was a bar graph of the pedal inputs so that we could see exactly when and how much he used the break and accelerator. Not sure if there is such a thing in ACC but every little bit helps us non aliens:D Thanks for the video and know that the time put into making this is very helpful for many of us!:thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.