Circuit of Cascavel

Aut%C3%B3dromo_Internacional_de_Cascavel_%28Brazil%29_track_map.svg

Looks like a nice track

Thank you so much for this news. I am from Cascavel and the complete overhaul of the circuit is almost ready. It's getting great! And Reiza headquarters in Londrina-PR is only 360km away from Cascavel-PR. I am a great admirer of the work of staff Reiza, since I am Simracing pilot for 20 years now and understand their passion in what they do.
This picture is me on the circuit last weekend.
DSC09004.JPG

Greetings!

So nice how Brazilians always talk about just around the corner...
Only 360 km away..
They often told me.. come by.. i live really close.. only 8 hours with the bus.
Coming from Holland, 8 hours with the bus gets you to the south of France, or the other end of Germany. Distance is another thing there.

Looking forward to yet another great track for us to drive on.

I'm really happy. As I commented in another post, I am fanatic Simracing for over 20 years and always dreamed of seeing the circuit of my hometown in a simulator. Now not only I but simracers of the whole world can drive this high speed track and experience the famous curve Bacião.
Now the track was excellent with a complete restructuring. I was also there last weekend and I can only lament the fact that I would like to meeting the staff of Reiza and personally greets them.
Richard, it is interesting how the notion of distance is to me now that you said. 360km is really close to me, and I have traveled 1500km by car only to reach the central region of Brazil... hehe
Greetings!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back