Circuit Mas du Clos

Tracks Circuit Mas du Clos Circuit Mas du Clos 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
jim lloyd updated Circuit Mas du Clos (WIP) with a new update entry:

Circuit Mas du Clos (WIP) 0.8

OK so i have been busy with (Real) work so sorry about the slow update. I have been doing a lot of texture work, tweaking Normal Maps, replacing textures, and adjusting shaders, i have made some major updates to the surrounding terrain, and road textures and shaders. Hope you enjoy as much as i am having fun making....

• Changed Sun Position and angle to match correct location - Driving at 4.30 is the best time for me coming down the back straight with sun sun rays poking through...

Read the rest of this update entry...

jim lloyd updated Circuit Mas du Clos (WIP) with a new update entry:

Circuit Mas du Clos (WIP) 0.8.1 (Short Loop Layout Added)

First of, Super sincere apologies to those with limited bandwidth or those who have just downloaded !SORRY!. Anyway today was a bonus day off work that i wasn't expecting, so got this done as i will not have much time in the foreseeable future to work on this. so thought id share it with you guys. Have Fun and let me know what you think.The Caterham Super 7 Mod is so much fun to race on the Loop

• Added Short Loop Layout (Recommended for the Vintage Cars - sure you can take a modern...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thx for the short layout! Much appreciated.

I put it on my server, so if anyone is interested search for:
CLEAN RACING | Cobra @ Mas du Clos | MR [ABC]

Ok cool it's still a WIP. I'm doing this with SHITTY fake surround Logitech phones. Gonna have to plug my studio monitors in. Thanks
ahh cool cool. one other thing i noticed was the track feels a lot darker than the kunos ones, try light cloud weather at around 11am
also i dont think the "2010" ui tag is necessary :)

ahh cool cool. one other thing i noticed was the track feels a lot darker than the kunos ones, try light cloud weather at around 11am
also i dont think the "2010" ui tag is necessary :)
OK ill Remove the tag, your right doesn't really make sense, darker, hmm your not the first to say this, i tend to dial back all the kunos tracks to be darker, and i may be sub consciously doing the same with my track, i need to do some side by side levels balancing, if only i could have two tracks open at once in the editor

lol yeah this track is a bit dark compared to most tracks but you improved the shaders a lot recently and it looks much, MUCH better! :)

Well that's not why I come here today though. lol
I encountered a VERY annoying problem lately.
I was doing some hotlaps with a Lotus Eleven and I noticed that EVERY time the car hit a fence, it got "stuck". I was trying to go reverse but nope, completely stuck. The car can't move an inch.
And the car resets back to the pits...:confused:
Any idea what could cause this?

lol yeah this track is a bit dark compared to most tracks but you improved the shaders a lot recently and it looks much, MUCH better! :)

Well that's not why I come here today though. lol
I encountered a VERY annoying problem lately.
I was doing some hotlaps with a Lotus Eleven and I noticed that EVERY time the car hit a fence, it got "stuck". I was trying to go reverse but nope, completely stuck. The car can't move an inch.
And the car resets back to the pits...:confused:
Any idea what could cause this?
Yes I know the issue. The invisible collision mesh normals are flipped the wrong way. are you on the latest version. I fixed this issue for most barriers but honestly didn't check them all in game and may have got a couple of them mixed up. Please keep a record of were it happens next time. That way you would save me the effort;)

Yes I know the issue. The invisible collision mesh normals are flipped the wrong way. are you on the latest version. I fixed this issue for most barriers but honestly didn't check them all in game and may have got a couple of them mixed up. Please keep a record of were it happens next time. That way you would save me the effort;)
Ps I have figured out why it's so dark also will be lovely and bright. (Overly in Ks way) for the next release

I like the track (not the easiest one) and how you brought it. First attempt ? Kudos !
One (not so important) thing: the virtual car (red triangle) does not follow the track map (full track, short track is OK),
which led to a few mistakes from my side... :laugh:

I like the track (not the easiest one) and how you brought it. First attempt ? Kudos !
One (not so important) thing: the virtual car (red triangle) does not follow the track map (full track, short track is OK),
which led to a few mistakes from my side... :laugh:
Thanks man. I missed that. Will update with next release

Amazing track... now we need just the short "kart" layout too to be perfect... One of the best tracks on RD and very fun to drive too with its elevation changes and sometimes really tricky...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%