Circuit Mas du Clos

Tracks Circuit Mas du Clos Circuit Mas du Clos 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Congrats on getting the mesh sorted, looking forward to the next major version, thanks for all the hard work.

Would there - later, when you have more time - be any way to add two more pit slots maybe?

yes just the loop. i have been driving it while testing the physics mesh. its pretty hairy coming over that crest at speed . ok ill look at adding that layout in the next update

great track, thanks!
physics mesh feels great!

small request:

ui_track.json tags:

original is useful as a way of filtering for just-official tracks
and no one else uses the year as a tag, so it looks out of place and isnt a useful filter

suggest:
"tags" : ["circuit","france"],

also
"country": "France",

need an uppercase F in the country one so as not to create a duplicate entry in the launcher.

cheers!

great track, thanks!
physics mesh feels great!

small request:

ui_track.json tags:

original is useful as a way of filtering for just-official tracks
and no one else uses the year as a tag, so it looks out of place and isnt a useful filter

suggest:
"tags" : ["circuit","france"],

also
"country": "France",

need an uppercase F in the country one so as not to create a duplicate entry in the launcher.

cheers!
Noted Thanks

jim lloyd updated Circuit Mas du Clos (WIP) with a new update entry:

Circuit Mas du Clos (WIP) 0.6 (Visual & Physics Update)

I Have updated and tweaked a fare few items around the track, main focus was on getting the road surface up to speck, i still have some work to do with track edges, but hey its looking so much better. again thanks to all those that have helped so far....More updates to come......
  • Pine trees Added + tweaking and Culling a lot of trees and adding tree walls
  • Added more track side details
  • Added new track lines (removed from main road diffuse texture)
  • Road texture details...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I see your track is equally large in file size to tracks that are much larger and have more objects. Maybe its the textures that are large? Or objects with too many polys. Or a combo. But i have some 60 tracks for AC and not a single one lags for me, but your does in several places. Would be awesome with optimization at the end. :) Track surface feels really nice now. Well done.

Circuit Mas du Clos (WIP) 0.7

This update is largely texture and terrain final tweaks, optimization and groove to come soon i promise, just need to knuckle down to real work for a couple of weeks

• Added new slip road & more track side details
  • Added track edge textures
  • New Curb textures and Coloring
  • Reduced small track edge curbs (hotel hairpin)
  • Tweaked KS shader for road (now darker in low light conditions)
  • Remodeled Terrain (to side of Corner Two)
  • Tweaked Window Shaders for reflections...

Circuit Mas du Clos (WIP) 0.7.5

This update is a small hot-fix, i have not had much time to work on any major stuff, but i have done some optimization and reduced the whole track file size by compressing all textures and made distant physical object none physical. this gained on average 10fps on my gtx760, more optimizations to come as soon as i have time, but at least it runs better which is step in the right direction.

• Optimization (more to do) compressed textures and re-name distant physical objects as none,...

Really nice progress! :) Well done. Only thing i noticed is the tight corners at the far end of the track and how bumpy it is over there in some of the corners. Some cars really bump up and down there rather violently. Maybe its supposed to be that way or maybe its hard to smooth tight corners. But i think if it was possible smooth a tiny bit it would be perfect.

Thanks for a very nice track! :thumbsup:

I did a race a few days ago and I noticed that laps aren't counted when going into the pits. Be sure to have the AC_TIME_0_L/R to span the entire width there.

Loving the track!

Great Track love it . Just a small thing if it's not on the to do list.
Because I'm such a bad driver can you take a look at the magnetic barriers, once you hit them you can drive off. :)

Great Track love it . Just a small thing if it's not on the to do list.
Because I'm such a bad driver can you take a look at the magnetic barriers, once you hit them you can drive off. :)
Thanks also this will be fixed next , I'm pretty sure I have some of the invisible meshes back to front which causes this problem

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 225 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%