Circuit Hawaii Concept

Tracks Circuit Hawaii Concept 0.54

Login or Register an account to download this content
ArchangelX updated Circuit Hawaii Concept with a new update entry:

Improved FPS with various fixes

Hello all,

Thanks for enjoying my work! I've gotten some feedback from several people and I've tried to implement a few changes to give a boost in FPS. There's still a ton of optimization that needs to happen for the textures though. but all of this netted some FPS increase.

I would suggest deleting the track & backgrounds folder and re-installing if you want it pure.

• Pruned trees to a smaller number to increase FPS.
  • Removed all of my pathetic attempts at grass (Ilja has...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hmm, I'd have to say it's because I was trying to make sure there'd be no contact from people going off course....this track was created to use to justify the idea of having a course here, so it's more about being safe than thinking about eye lines. It's a very small and tight course, too.

I'll see about removing some of the barricades in the unnecessary spots since it's just a concept track. Thanks for the suggestion.

To be honest, I'm not too good at landscaping and visuals, but the real facility will have natural Hawaiian flora that's native to the island. :)
Landscaping is a liability of mine as well. So you'll obtain it eventually.
I think the track itself is good.
Just curious as to what software you are using, as I am gravitating towards using Blender soon.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm actually reworking the track from the ground up, using all of the lessons I learned from this initial concept. It will be better optimized and better looking in a big way!

I would love to tzest this track in VR. But it says .....nope

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 128
ArchangelX updated Circuit Hawaii Concept with a new update entry:

Updated Config to include grass.

Hi all,

Sorry, been really busy and I'm actually waiting for our Master Plan from Driven International to commence before creating a new version of the track that will be the true vision of Circuit Hawaii.

However, for now I'll be going in and removing a ton of the background objects like the cars and trees to try and get a more enjoyable frame rate for those of you with lower systems.

This is an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would love to tzest this track in VR. But it says .....nope

Hmm..sorry for the late response. I'll take a look. I haven't had any issue with it, but it could be that there's just too much onscreen...it's a huge track filesize wise. I do know that it's been used quite a bit for VR drifting on the Aussie Drift Co group.

This isn't the lighter version yet? Just want to make sure as this looks like an awesome track and a fun drive. My system is just a bit rubbish unfortunately.

So sorry, I'm going to create a more gutted one without a ton of the background stuff and redo some of the objects since I know how to model and texture better. Sorry for the late response...I got busy developing the real one and time slipped away.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%