Resource icon

Misc Circuit Gilles Villeneuve's Cockpit-cam View Glitch Fix 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Salut Gilles submitted a new resource:

Circuit Gilles Villeneuve's Cockpit-cam View Glitch Fix - Fixes an annoying cockpit-cam view glitch between Turn 04 and Turn 05

This mod fixes the annoying cockpit-cam view glitch between Turn 04 and Turn 05.
Before_01.jpg
Fixed_01.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Annoying, huh, I never noticed that at all :D

Well, to each their own annoyances... Maybe it's my old gaming laptop's GPU then. What's your setup? I've tried everything for months to get rid of it here, only to think about how I could just delete it using the PSSG Editor... I should have known better months ago, but why did I have to do the developper's job, and payed them $45 without a thank you?

Hm, guess I'll have to get 2012 out of the dust and check this. That I never noticed it doesn't mean it does not exist, I just barely notice things beside the track as I am focussed already enough to keep the car on a good line ;)

That glitch irked me from the first day I unlocked that game. It was of course the first race I went to try (after the also annoying YDT and all the superflous garbage that was imposed on me after I payed $45 for all that garbage I could not escape freely).

I know I could have returned to the main menu from the YDT's garage, but I didn't know that when I first played it and I was too busy cursing against that feeling of having to go through that garbage I never go back to, then... LOL

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%