Tracks "Circuit Gilles Villeneuve", Montréal, Québec, Canada

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by linolafett, Jul 3, 2016.

1. linolafett

linolafett

Ratings:
    +127
    Hello folks =)

As the AC forum closed down their modding section, i am moving over here to gather feedback and document my progress with this rather lovely piece of track:

Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

[​IMG]

This project started in April 2014 and is completely scratch made.

Link to the original forum thread in the ac forums. I have the small hope, that these threads will somehow survive in some archive...
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/circuit-gilles-villeneuve-montréal-québec-canada-alpha-0-37.9007/

All WIP images are at least to be found in my imgur album:
    http://imgur.com/a/dY9Rj

Track Layout:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
    • Love Love x 5
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. linolafett

linolafett

Ratings:
    +127
    To start this thread, i quickly show the latest updates to the track.
    I am done with the tarmac an kerbs around the track. I am happy with the grass and most of the walls and fencing.
    My focus is currently shifting towards adding off track content like food trucks, toilets and other stuff.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 14
    • Love Love x 4
  3. NightEye87

NightEye87

Ratings:
    +248
    I did a few laps this week and it's getting better and better. I just can't for the life of me remember the corners xD I might put this on one of our servers to have a blast online. Any car combo you'd like to see?

• Like Like x 2
  4. linolafett

linolafett

Ratings:
    +127
    Would be just awesome to see it online :) LaFerrari, P1 etc. are fun to drive there imo. Tell me where to find the server and i might join for a ride.

5. NightEye87

NightEye87

Ratings:
    +248
    P1 vs LaFerrari, 10 min QP, 6 lap race, online at Zwoele Racers #8 :)

I was downloading it on the remote server but couldn't find it easily. It appears that's because the latest update was from December? I remember downloading an update last week. Or am I just imagining things? :p

• Like Like x 2
  6. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau
    Pretty Fly (For a French Fry) Premium

Ratings:
    +1,628
    Looking really good! Being Canadian, this track has a special place in my heart. Can't wait to put some laps in on this beauty! :p

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. traediras

traediras

Ratings:
    +36
    Love this track :D Hoping to see more updates, particularly updates for the AI.

8. Fabian Biehne

Fabian Biehne
    Premium

Ratings:
    +684
    Afaik there is an updated Ai file available to download.

9. katikomer

katikomer

Ratings:
    +34
    Hey mate any updates or news to this fantastic track. My favourite F1 circuit. What you have achieved so far is awesome

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. valipalakeksi

valipalakeksi

Ratings:
    +0
    So, where can i download newest update for this track?

11. Gevatter

Gevatter

Ratings:
    +156
  12. Reference92

Reference92

Ratings:
    +142
    Hi Linolafett. I loaded up the 0.37version earlier today and its still such fantastic great fun to drive :thumbsup: ; just wondering if you have any progress update/if you are working on this project? Regards, 92

• Like Like x 3
  13. Kasti

Kasti

Ratings:
    +124
    There is a Linolafett now working for the gamestudio egosoft,if it is the same person, i think he has no time to complete the mod. But you can try and contact him with a pm on the respective forum.