Circuit de Pau Historique 1967

Tracks Circuit de Pau Historique 1967 1.12

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is it just me, or this track is insanely difficult?
Monaco is a piece of cake compared to this... lol:roflmao:
I think it's for me the most difficult track I ever played in AC, seriously.
Maybe I'm just going too fast... I tried with a Dallara and kept crashing everywhere...
Well, the sidewalks didn't help.:roflmao:
And god, these tricky hairpins...:confused:

Great work anyway!
I've been to Pau in real life once and it's a real joy to rediscover this track!:thumbsup:
I kept the three versions of it, and my favorite is 1967, cos it looks more natural. Well, most 60s tracks seemed to be like this, right?:)

Oh I'm reading on a French forum that this track has the reputation of being crazily difficult... Alright...:O_o:

• Deleted member 223075

Scratch made track or converted ?

Seeing as Ginot Team has not been online since 2017, could someone update this track and finish it? Lots of holes in the track all over, skeleton tribune, track cams placed in weird places. Despite all the shortcomings, we are still racing this track tomorrow in our little community, since the track itself is great.

I have worked on Spa cams, but there are 2 sets and I have only done one of them. Also there are a few of them I want to replace for better effect.. If you like those tracks, may be you are also into vintage racing? If so, come join us at Discord.me/VintageAC.

Ok, I tested the '67 version now...

Some how you managed to make an update that made the track look a lot worse with all those track side objects and spectators that looks like a failed Dr. Mengele experiement from a game from the nineties. You didn't fix the big hole on the left side near the statue, you didn't fix the timing bug where the track don't count your lap when you pit. The box cars you added along the track, look like lego and colors are very bad. Half the objects float in the air and the other half is sunk into the ground. But at least you pasted your Ginot team logo all over the track!

This is a do-over!

And please do not hire Gilles75 as intern on your next project...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%