Released Circuit de Monaco 1967

here is my track :D it is not perfect but it works, (there is a few texture "errors" with alfa channel) hope you like it. downlaod: http://www.mediafire.com/?i5mzmmhtmym

ingame1.jpgingame2.jpgingame3.jpg

Hey elgh, glad you got this project back after your little 'scare'.

Do you have plans to improve this based on peoples feedback? Or do you consider it out there and done with?

Hey elgh, glad you got this project back after your little 'scare'.

Do you have plans to improve this based on peoples feedback? Or do you consider it out there and done with?

i will improve it, if BTB dont fight with me! please tell me what i can improve and what you think, (this is my 1st "proper" track relese)

William, I made a new aiw, but when I tried to upload it, it said it was an invalid file. I am a total rookie, but it does work. Let me know if you want me to email it to you. It was a lot of work, because I am totally new to the ai editor. I made it for 19 opponents, and stacked up the rest of the pits at the end of the pitlane (the ones that don't show up) (21 to 29)

@Forrest, as far as i know in these circumstances you can just create a zip, 7z or rar file using WinZip, WinRAR or IZarc (the latter of which is freeware) containing the file(s).

The other thing you could do is open the AIW file in Wordpad or similar (maybe Notepad) and click on "Save as..." and then save it as <<Filename>>.txt (txt is a valid format).

Then, just tell everyone that when they download it do the reverse by saving it as <<Filename>>.aiw in the text editor.

Hope this improves your knowledge!

another new aiw

I'll try it again. This is another aiw. The fast lane on the other one was messed up. At least the cars stay on the track with this one.

Attachments

• CircuitdeMonaco.zip
    50.9 KB · Views: 211
By the way, does anyone know if there is a later version yet of the f167 classic mod by slimjim? 2.3 is fantastic. It's the only way to race the 1967 tracks. Also the offline clone of it by rodrrico is very good. And I now have all of the 1967 tracks. Thanks William!

I hate the rfactor ai editor. When you select things to edit on one side of the track, it often grabs things somewhere else and jumbles it all up. I think this one is good!

Attachments

• CircuitdeMonaco.rar
    48.2 KB · Views: 169

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline