Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The track is very nice quality in most parts, only thing bugging me are some copy-paste trees.. when it comes apparent that it's the exact same tree repeated next to each other. Could you do some tweaking into them Tiago? Would be perfect after that. Don't know, maybe rotating some of them slightly or just adding 1-2 new tree models. Doesn't even matter if they look like trees in actual Le Mans, just that it would hide the copypasteing. It's the only nitpick I have, love the track otherwise. In LMP cars you don't have time to see them, but in slower vintage cars yes

Real life is copy paste
169883779.jpg

:p

Hi guys, please help me!!! The track is not work when i load the track the game crashes
Since the Track is working fine on almost all people, the error should lay somewhere else.
1. delete the folder, download and extract the track another time, just to be sure nothing is broken.
2. Try only ONE car, practice mode. If it crashes, try another car. (Try only Kunos cars, no mods!)
3. Still crashing: different mode etc.
4. Still crashing: are other tracks are working fine? Other mod tracks too? Maybe there is a App or other mod that lets the game crash.

Hope you get it working! :)

Since the Track is working fine on almost all people, the error should lay somewhere else.
1. delete the folder, download and extract the track another time, just to be sure nothing is broken.
2. Try only ONE car, practice mode. If it crashes, try another car. (Try only Kunos cars, no mods!)
3. Still crashing: different mode etc.
4. Still crashing: are other tracks are working fine? Other mod tracks too? Maybe there is a App or other mod that lets the game crash.

Hope you get it working! :)

Thank`s for trying me help but all cars with all tracks mods etc. works fine only the le mans track doesnt`t want to start.
The loading Screen when i want go on this track brokes and itbrings me on the menu back...sorry for my bad english:giggle:

Thank`s for trying me help but all cars with all tracks mods etc. works fine only the le mans track doesnt`t want to start.
The loading Screen when i want go on this track brokes and itbrings me on the menu back...sorry for my bad english:giggle:
This "going back to menu from the loading screen" is the classic "something is broken" problem.
Did you redownload and re-extracted it already? Also under "C: my documents\ assetto corsa\log there are log files. Load up the track, let it crash and don't click on anything else after that.
Attach all log files that have "Änderungsdatum" (yes I am german too) on the current date+time.
We/I will look into it and will find the error :)

This "going back to menu from the loading screen" is the classic "something is broken" problem.
Did you redownload and re-extracted it already? Also under "C: my documents\ assetto corsa\log there are log files. Load up the track, let it crash and don't click on anything else after that.
Attach all log files that have "Änderungsdatum" (yes I am german too) on the current date+time.
We/I will look into it and will find the error :)
Thank you very much for your help but i have found the problem now. I have done deactivate the "TV Overlay" app in game settings and that's it :thumbsup:

Great Track Mod!

Only problem is, it doesn't work anymore ONLINE after the update.
Anyone running into this also?
If you're using an alternative AI file (as discussed few posts above) it *may* prevent you to use the track online. Just removing the custom AI line file and going back to original will take you back to MP racing. If in need, use JSGME to choose when to use original or custom AI file.

Is there a version with 56 pits like in real life in 2015 ?
Would love to recreate a complete grid on that track.

The track isn't right on some elevation (for example, in real life the "hill" at the dunlop curves is steeper). But still I really enjoy that track!! Just hope for some more pits than those we actually have (30 pits).

I also wanted to say thank you to all people who got involved in modding that track :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back