Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Here is the problem causing the AI to slowdown:
http://puu.sh/tBHtE/ac96faed5a.jpg

If someone can tell me how to edit those red splines ( which I guess are some kind of AI boundaries) I will do it.
The red lines are associated with the valid/invalid track settings in the surface file located in the data folder so say you had a kerb surface for example and it is set as a invalid surface those red lines will be around the kerbs making the ai avoid them. as they are classed as out of bounds. the same theory will work for other surfaces grass etc... if you need ai to slow down more at a certain corner due to them crashing there all the time the u can create a ai hint file using data location points to add the braking zone start point and end points.then set a value of the ai speed say something like 0.40 this will make the ai go only 40% of their usual ai speed at the braking points you have set..with the issue your screenshot shows it could be that there are driveable areas out side of the track surface. Any road that goes off the track cannot be 1ROAD either as it wil cause problems 1grass areas can cause this too .This is most likely what is causing the issue. i had the same problem before and found that any areas off track that are not needed should not be named a driveable surface when making the ai fastlane

Last edited:
Tiago Lima updated Circuit de la Sarthe with a new update entry:

1.2 (Final)

Because that's to my personal and work life I have no free time to work on the tracks so I decided to upload what I have.

Thanks to everyone involved and everyone that helped

In this updatr there are some fixes in the trees. added some track side objects and tweaked to the physical mesh to fix some parts

Read the rest of this update entry...

Have you try Guillaume Francois AI fix ?
Hi there, i tried yesterday, changing the is_valid_track or whatever in the surfaces.ini didnt changed a thing, i think those are most for us like, ok this is an area where ppl can cut then its not a valid path gives them black flag for 10s. I think that those red lines at least are in the kn5 file, we could had a hint file for the ai for certain part of the track but it will be a lot of fail and learn :)

From another thread:
I would like to point out if the track surfaces are not setup properly the AI recording will never work to it's full potential. the track edge limit lines are almost as important as the main driving line. And unless the surfaces are setup properly the track edges will never record correctly.

Track surfaces have to be set in 3dsMax (or other 3d program, not in AC)

Yeah discovered same ... definitely marked at 1.2 on the rar file but contents are byte for byte same content as 1.1.rar ... honest mistake but seems he has skipped town and perhaps we need to form a posse and hunt him down !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back