Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great work.. a must in every sim. I noticed clipping occurring each time you get to the chicanes. Also noticed this in Yasmarina.

Thanks for your hard work, it's really appreciated!

Tiago, thank you for the update, I am really enjoying being able to drive at Le Mans in AC.
One thing that I thought you would have fixed is that the tyres of the cars are still disappearing on a few places, particularly at the beginning of both chicane in the long straight.
Other than that I agree that the trees of some of you other great add on look better.

Tiago Lima updated Circuit de la Sarthe with a new update entry:

1.0 version /Race department update

-Now the track have 56 Pit boxes/Start Positions
-Pit lane now is limited to 80 km/h
-Fixed white lines in the tarmac sides
-Tarmac is now darker
-Fixed some Shaders in some objects
-Fixed Some Trees
-Cars no longer get under the texture in some places

hkkag9c.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

love the track, I just seem to be getting a lot of screen shake. its very strange, and I don't get it on any other tracks. Makes me feel rather ill after a couple of laps.

love the track, I just seem to be getting a lot of screen shake. its very strange, and I don't get it on any other tracks. Makes me feel rather ill after a couple of laps.

Try using the real head motion mod from the official forums, it will eliminate it. Any headshaking that you can see is unnatural as in real life your eyes are supposed to correct this, a game doesn't do this so the movement will be unnatural, causing you to get ill (motion sickness). Real head motion emulates what your eyes do in real life.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back