Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
CM is an alternative launcher. I think you HAVE to use it in order to have working lights...
Your choice
Blamer... it is possible that in order to have this lighting effect it is necessary to have to install AC Content Manager alternative launcher?!?!
Apart from the fact that to enable the various mod you have to buy the "pro" version by making an offer to its author because in the free version this option is disabled, I think the mod related to the cars light it can also be enabled using other programs such as JSGME...
So I can not understand why, although I have installed Shaders Light Patch v0.1.21 does not work... :(
Perhaps to be able to function properly, other addons are needed?

Blamer... it is possible that in order to have this lighting effect it is necessary to have to install AC Content Manager alternative launcher?!?!
Apart from the fact that to enable the various mod you have to buy the "pro" version by making an offer to its author because in the free version this option is disabled, I think the mod related to the cars light it can also be enabled using other programs such as JSGME...
So I can not understand why, although I have installed Shaders Light Patch v0.1.21 does not work... :(
Perhaps to be able to function properly, other addons are needed?
You CAN just drop the files in the AC folder, although I advise you to buy CM. It is so much more than just a JGSME provider

Hi, Found 2 track holes. No one is at the Esses, if one crashes into the barrier on the right hands side of the track. The other is one at Indianapolis at the left turn if you skid straight on into the right hand side of the marshal standing at the barrier just before Arnage.

I have CM full version, gbWSuite for night time and Dynamic Lights patch, but the night version has very few lights that do not glow. Is there a ini file in the rar that should go into extension\config\tracks ??

its in development, if you want a preview, get a config ini from discord, see https://acstuff.ru/f/d/28-shaders-patch-dynamic-lights for link
Yup, this makes the track look simply awesome....and the author said it's not even finished yet.

acs_2018-08-05_19-35-19-427.png

Could this be integrated into the track? Guy called leBleum has been working on this lighting. Perhaps him and authors of this track could collaborate.

Eventually there will be a function, where the tracklights turn on/off in certain exact time of day (adjustable by author). Would be imo better, than having 2 track versions in CM menus (night and day) since this will be later in other tracks too. Not that the lighting included with the track is bad, but IMHO this is even better.

Also then, if you race in a certain time, you would see the track lighting go up mid-race.

Yup, this makes the track look simply awesome....and the author said it's not even finished yet.

acs_2018-08-05_19-35-19-427.png

Could this be integrated into the track? Guy called leBleum has been working on this lighting. Perhaps him and authors of this track could collaborate.

Eventually there will be a function, where the tracklights turn on/off in certain exact time of day (adjustable by author). Would be imo better, than having 2 track versions in CM menus (night and day) since this will be later in other tracks too. Not that the lighting included with the track is bad, but IMHO this is even better.

Also then, if you race in a certain time, you would see the track lighting go up mid-race.

I can't get the building lights to show, downloaded 1.23, put the .ini into the extension\config\tracks, still nothing....

Hi, Found 2 track holes. No one is at the Esses, if one crashes into the barrier on the right hands side of the track. The other is one at Indianapolis at the left turn if you skid straight on into the right hand side of the marshal standing at the barrier just before Arnage.
Hi,
Have you received a fix for the holes?
Had the same issue :(
Cheers
Raymond

Anyone else have all the AI bunching up after tertre rouge? I've been doing some track day practice sessions and it happens to me each time I select AI opponents, they all step on the brakes after the first kink when you come out of Tertre Rouge and slow down on the beginning of Mulsanne.

Just noticed a small issue in replay (camera 7):

blackblocks.png

The car / lollipop man / marshalls on the left all appear as flickering black blocks. I have no clue what causes it. It seems that it is only cam 7 that is affected. It stays like that for the whole pitlane (even more black blocked marshalls in sight) and ends when coming on the track.
I was using GBW and _gbWsuite PP filter (but changing PP filter did not help).
Not a big thing, but I wonder what triggers it ? And if there is a solution at hand ?

Edit: this was the Jaguar XJR_9 LM, but using other cars showed the same.

Hey :).
Can anyone here help me ???
I am looking for the old version of this track ( I deleted it from my HDD when this new version came out ).
I have a Replay file ( from the version before this ) I would like to make a little video out of ...

Its not possible to run the old replay file on this new version ...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%