Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Outstanding! Nice work.
Can you update the pit lane buildings and trees with the more realistic textures.
I can see my self running in multi-player for in long stint races.
I have also tried running it at 18H00, it is Amazing.

Outstanding! Nice work.
Can you update the pit lane buildings and trees with the more realistic textures.
I can see my self running in multi-player for in long stint races.
I have also tried running it at 18H00, it is Amazing.

Shame that im not good with textures :(

the holes on the track are fixed now , now im working on the shaders with a more decent effect

Shame that im not good with textures :(

the holes on the track are fixed now , now im working on the shaders with a more decent effect

While it would be nice to have better textures you really don't notice them when you're tearing down the back straight at 310 Km/h ;). Better lighting and improved corner markers would do far more to improve the driving experience on the track IMHO :thumbsup:.

Really glad to see Le Mans on AC.
Tried on my server but cant booking. Server contain unavailable content. When I try to join locally (lan) it work. All my other track work both way. Advice?

Really glad to see Le Mans on AC.
Tried on my server but cant booking. Server contain unavailable content. When I try to join locally (lan) it work. All my other track work both way. Advice?
I think it's something to do with the .json file.
It doesn't seem to work online. :(

Solution to play online: I changed the name of 2 things and it worked.
1- In the folder: circuit de la sarthe rename the kn5 file: circuit_de_la_sarthe.kn5
2- In the folder Ui: Open ui_track.json and change the line: "name": "circuit_de_la_sarthe",

And allow the run off areas to be available to drive through tire barriers if chicane is missed out. I missed 2nd chicane and tried to drive through tires but I encountered an invisible wall just before tires.

Else, it looks damn good.

Yes, those red pillars are like a wall in the whole length.
And in 1st chicane, you simply fall off the world (its like a whole if you try to cut the track by going through the tires).
And some signs for the 2nd chicane would be nice to have to warn you of it (and maybe starting with 300m before it, so even with normal Ferrari and cars like that can be stopped in time - 200m is almost not enough).

Hope it helps

ps: can I ask you, from which year is this version in particular (apparently not from 2014, but it seems very close).

Last edited:
Ye alredy check the pillars , acidently i assigned them like a wall :D, fixed now ;)
the holes 3 of them they are alredy fixed for the next version , hopefully today , im scratching my head around trying to put some trees , special the tertre rouge

And don`t forget on that "avenue planted with trees" on the left hand side as soon as you come on the main straight ;) They are like a symbol of Le Mans.

And one more thing, but I guess you know it, I think all the "grass" now it still a tarmac (and include penalties if more then 2 wheels off track).

ps: stunning work mate, really admire your effort.

rysnThU.jpg

I need opinions :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back