capture_2012-03-26_11-27-52.jpg

capture_2012-03-26_09-09-00.jpg
capture_2012-03-26_09-15-22.jpg

capture_2012-03-26_09-20-20.jpg

capture_2012-03-26_09-05-31.jpg

capture_2012-03-26_09-06-32.jpg

capture_2012-03-26_09-11-13.jpg

capture_2012-03-26_09-07-20.jpg

Looking much better than i originally thought.. Just need to remove some tiling, that water turned out really nice..

As for leagues, they seldomly use fantasy tracks.

Maybe the PrestoGP league pays tribute for your nice input there by organizing at least a fun event in the summer break at this nice track. :) I can't promise anything but we had fun events last summer, too, so why not at Cicada. The earlier you raise this idea in the forum the bigger the chances I'd guess... :)

Keep going on your great work!

I'm having serious problems, once again... Objects are disappearing after i've edited them in 3DSimed:

These two pictures are taken ~1m apart
disappearing2.jpg

disappearing1.jpg

They work fine fresh out of BTB but this is happening to every object/mesh that is been thru 3DSimed... I can't figure out wht is the problem, i even DL:ed the demo version to the mediacenter and that does the same. And it keeps getting worse every time i run them thru 3DSimed, first it was only two parts of the track, then it started to happen all over. The latest was flickering approx every other mesh. I didin't do anything to them, just import and export, no edits.

hello Kennett, ive not been on the track in a while bit it was all ok the last time i had a good session on it...
ive kind of got hooked on GTLengends recently ..
There are some great track ive never even seen...Any chance of a GTL conversion...:)

Very near to finish. Had to rearrange road textures in order for the rain reflections to work properly. Looking good so far... I'll test if adding crowd and sound objects is possible. If not, then the track is ready for the final release. If they are possible, then another round of beta and then release.

One last push and it's a delivery. Release with in few days, keep checking.. Any minute now.. Last chance of getting yourself immortalized in the credits.. Here's how:

Help making the default setups which will be installed with the track. All Race07 and GTR Evo cars will have a default setup ready, no need to download anything. For that to succeed, i need help. The procedure is easy and possibly a nice learning process. Basically, load car, load setup, drive a bit, save setup, change car.

The procedure for doing setups:
If you don't want to use your own profile, make yourself a profile name : CreamTeam (or copy your regular PLR file and rename it manually..)
Load Nurburgring GP default SImBin setup. If it's not available, use the Endurance layout, it's Nurburgring in the list.. Note!!! GTR EVO is needed for this. It's a bargain and awesome expansion. Buy it. Now.
Check gearing. Suspension and other details should be all right for the track. Gearing can be: one click longer 6th gear and possibly 5th gear if Nurburgring GP setup is used, one or two click shorter 5th&6th if Endurance (Nurburgring) setup is used.
Save setup.
Change car.
Preferably don't mess with steering lock or brake balance/pressure. There is a consistency in SimBin setups, i wan't to preserve that. Everybodys pretty much used to adjusting it anyway from default, using the same reference track, all setups have the same behaviour.
I've left a bit of a gap in the pitwall. Use it to skip outlap. That's why it's there, now you are allowed to use it. After this, it's race directors duty to allow/disallow it...
Drive until T6 (steep downhill, first downhill in the track.). If the rev limiter hits, click one longer final gear. Test in the start straight and uphill for the 5th gear.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%