Skins Chrysler Viper GTS-R The Furry Project in GTR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
mastone756 submitted a new resource:

Chrysler Viper GTS-R The Furry Project in gtr - The Furry Project themed Chrysler Viper GTS-R

ok im back for making this project and i did improve this livery and its look better than my previous project the driver is jaali and i agree with livery regulations because every driver have number driver and im no longer to paint the hood into black because only street racer like a tuner can paint the hood into black or carbon fiber and the logo are not made by me View attachment 337272View attachment 337273

but there is problem i cant...

Read more about this resource...

Changing the banner at the inside is possible.
But therefore you'll need a new banner.gmt, with your own banner as texture and just modify the 7th digit of the genstring for this car

The only thing I'm not 100% sure of..... is that it will not need a modification of the CHRYSLER_VIPER_CPIT.gtr if adding the GMT and the banner.dds loose in the folder cannot work.

Changing the banner at the inside is possible.
But therefore you'll need a new banner.gmt, with your own banner as texture and just modify the 7th digit of the genstring for this car

The only thing I'm not 100% sure of..... is that it will not need a modification of the CHRYSLER_VIPER_CPIT.gtr if adding the GMT and the banner.dds loose in the folder cannot work.
i dont know how to mod the CHRYSLER_VIPER_CPIT.gtr

I have the necessary tools to do that: extract an original banner gmt, modify it to create a new one, create the template for the required dds ..... ( better for you than an original banner dds )
I send it to you ... you paint it, export it in dds ( surely in DXT5 with Alpha and mipmaps but I need to check it ).
You send me this dds ... I can test if it's working with loose files in the folder or add the new gmt and dds to the gtr file if it isn't working.... but the 1st solution should be the best in order not to modify original files.

If OK .... just send me a message here in a private conversation.

NB: PC change within a few days so .... so, I have time until sunday ... else it will have to wait everything is reinstalled on my new PC.

I have the necessary tools to do that: extract an original banner gmt, modify it to create a new one, create the template for the required dds ..... ( better for you than an original banner dds )
I send it to you ... you paint it, export it in dds ( surely in DXT5 with Alpha and mipmaps but I need to check it ).
You send me this dds ... I can test if it's working with loose files in the folder or add the new gmt and dds to the gtr file if it isn't working.... but the 1st solution should be the best in order not to modify original files.

If OK .... just send me a message here in a private conversation.

NB: PC change within a few days so .... so, I have time until sunday ... else it will have to wait everything is reinstalled on my new PC.
Ok but not today because i have exam tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline