AC Christmas Fun Special, Wednesday 22nd December 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have to miss this year's Christmas special :(
One of my best mates that helped with the move on Saturday just got tested positive via pcr.
Quick swab tests were all negative and still are (he's tested on a daily basis at work) so probably nothing to worry about but Christmas planning is going down in chaos right now.
His grandma wanted him to do a pcr just to be safe and bam.. Rip Christmas plans.

I hope you all gonna have some awesome fun tonight! Really frustrated to miss this but I'll probably be chatting and busy with calls until midnight or something.
F***.
Sorry to hear that, Rasmus.
I hope it turns out well so you can have still a nice holiday!

Well, that was a proper fun-fun-fun couple of races guys! :laugh: I think this is a keeper Han! :thumbsup:

I managed to find good pace on both vehicles... I was consistently 2 seconds behind the fastest times which got me 6th. place on both 'classes' so I'm happy with that! I was taken out twice at T3 on the first race (Transit) so it was catch-up until the last lap... a few accidents from others helped me climb places but I think I ended up on the right spot with regards to pace. The second race was similarly eventful but much more fun on that little Panda... that thing is planted, even after bouncing on 2 wheels, it's got a magnet underneath or something.

Thanks for organising it @HF2000, this event was absolutely tremendous fun to participate in so I'm very much looking forward to a repeat... may I suggest Zandvoort for that? :coffee:

Thanks everyone for racing tonight. I had a lot of fun and from the chat after the race I think most of you did.
So next year I will probably host this again a few times, but on other short tracks like Barbagallo.

Due to holidays and hangovers I don't expect many participants next week so I organized another relaxing fun event with a limited number of places (10) for Tuesday but also on Wednesday.
Look here: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...esday-wednesday-28-29th-december-2021.213402/

In January we will start again with more serious events and championships.
Thank you for participating in our events this year. See you on the track next year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!

Last edited:
That was fun guys!!! The Transit was an animal to drive, lightsteering with all that weight doesnt make any sense to me and to be honost the Panda was so much more fun to drive!

I'm really sorry I took Allan off, I was really sure he was still behind me while i was moving to the left to close the gap, not knowing he was allready next to me for just a bit. So totally my fault

Raul Said:
"Thanks for organising it @HF2000, this event was absolutely tremendous fun to participate in so I'm very much looking forward to a repeat... may I suggest Zandvoort for that?"

Zandvoort is great! and maybe also Imola? :D

Last edited:
Just a little update:
Every contact person of the one positive mate stayed negative (pcr and daily quick tests).
Even my mate's quick tests stayed negative.

So wherever that positive pcr one came from, apparently he didn't have a significant virus load or was contagious at any moment.
Even his partner was negative! And they couldn't isolate from each other in their 2-room apartment at all.

Maybe it was his booster shot he got 4 weeks ago that contained and killed any virus load (he didn't have omikron as that one would've put us all into preventive quarantine).

So we're now all at our families (apart from that positive mate and his gf) and everything went well :)

I hope you all are having a merry Christmas!
What about some Silvester-Spezial? :D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back