Chris van der Drift + RaceDepartment = TRUE!

Bram cracked the news a week ago in a somewhat silent way when he in the Race On forum announced that Chris van der Drift, the 2008 International Formula Master champion, will be racing his old car but in the virtual world this winter, here at RaceDepartment.

"I think this is one of the coolest (if not the coolest) announcements I have ever made at RD", said Bram when he announced the news. "I hope you are just as excited as I am and that you all will start practicing really good so we can give the champion some competition when he is ready to take the challenge!"

What many people don't know is that besides driving International Formula Master, A1GP (New Zealand), GP2 Asia, Formula 1 tests for Honda, and last season World Series by Renault (Team Epsilon Euskadi) Chris is also an avid simracer.

Now the real life racing season has more or less ended Chris is ready for some winter training action and where can he get more competition then here at the core of the RACE On community: RaceDepartment.

We will follow this close and bring you more news on the subject hopefully in the near future!

Attachments

• 34irajq.jpg
    34irajq.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 281

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%