Choose your favourite upcoming skin pack for AC 2019

Hi all, I’ve been really enjoying working on skins lately so I thought I would find out which series people would like to see created as my next pack?

I am just about to release my British GT 2019 pack soon so it is not on the list but I wanted to do a poll to see which one I should work on next. Obviously there are a lot of championships out there so I have shortlisted a few that I am interested in doing.

I haven’t added Blancpain GT Europe as I will continue those skins as I go, also a series that a lot of other skinners work on...

You can vote for 2 of the series listed and the one with the most votes I will create next!

Looks like VLN is tracking well to be the next 2019 skin pack that I work on! :)
If you want to do Skins for the VLN 2019,then you will have a big skin project ahead of you, because in the VLN races a lot of different classes, like SP9 and SPX (GT3), SP8 and SP10 (GT4 and Silouhette), SP7 and CUP2 (Porsche 911 GT3 Cup), TCR Class, Cup 5 Class (BMW 235i), Cup X ( BMW X Bow GT4 - available somewhere at facebook sites or ***********), Cup 3 ( Porsche Cayman GT4), V4 (Notmaly BMW 325I but we only have a 125 I in Assetto Corsa) and last but not least V3 Cup (Toyota GT86) and that are not all classes

As you can see ,VLN contains alot of cars and if someone would make a skin pack for a season, it could be a project for a half of a year.

If you want to do Skins for the VLN 2019,then you will have a big skin project ahead of you, because in the VLN races a lot of different classes, like SP9 and SPX (GT3), SP8 and SP10 (GT4 and Silouhette), SP7 and CUP2 (Porsche 911 GT3 Cup), TCR Class, Cup 5 Class (BMW 235i), Cup X ( BMW X Bow GT4 - available somewhere at facebook sites or ***********), Cup 3 ( Porsche Cayman GT4), V4 (Notmaly BMW 325I but we only have a 125 I in Assetto Corsa) and last but not least V3 Cup (Toyota GT86) and that are not all classes

As you can see ,VLN contains alot of cars and if someone would make a skin pack for a season, it could be a project for a half of a year.
I would definitely focus on the SP9 / SPX classes to start with then probably add a selection of some other classes later. I don’t think I would take on the whole grid, as you say, it would take 6 months to do them all!

Yeah, thats true. nd what i listet is even not the whole grid - Just around 60%. I only listet classes wich could be replicated with ac cars. Unfortunately, i have serois problems with gimp 2.10 and its dds plugin for 2.10. So i have to wait until october to buy a student acsess for an fotoshop account. If im in you position. I would pick 4-5 classes and after that, i would do just 4-5 Cars for each class, so that cars in different classes have playmates. At the end it lies to you, what you like to do:). Do what your want and have fun. That is the most important think for a modder like you

Yeah, thats true. nd what i listet is even not the whole grid - Just around 60%. I only listet classes wich could be replicated with ac cars. Unfortunately, i have serois problems with gimp 2.10 and its dds plugin for 2.10. So i have to wait until october to buy a student acsess for an fotoshop account. If im in you position. I would pick 4-5 classes and after that, i would do just 4-5 Cars for each class, so that cars in different classes have playmates. At the end it lies to you, what you like to do:). Do what your want and have fun. That is the most important think for a modder like you
Too bad that you’re having trouble with GIMP, i’ve Never used it so I can’t even help you out unfortunately. I’m thinking of doing a couple of BMW’s, Porsche cup & TCR cars after the SP9’s just to give the field some variety. It looks like VLN will win the poll with Porsche Supercup second so I think they will be my next to skin packs :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%