China track

Is it just me or does it look horrible??

Ive even tried with HDR on and buildings go black the tarmack on the outside looks black but without it the track has weird shadows all over it...

GRAB_001_zps47d6f973.png

It's a conversion guys, don't expect miracles and same look like the default ISI tracks as Silverstone , Bahrain and Malaysia to name a few examples.

This. The track will get some fixes and improvements quite soon, but don't expect the level of detail from ISI's tracks. We are forced to use this season some converted tracks, and obviously the quality won't be as high, doing a proper conversion would take literally months.

If the main stand pole things and windows on pits and the tarmac was fixed would look great. But please do fix the AstroTurf its like driving on ice and can ruin laps or races

Hoi,

We have been driving for a littlebit with the latest update, but this track surface doesn't make any sence at all. Whenever the rubber isn't loaded yet (with this track it takes some 5/7laps compared to 3 laps in sepang) the track looks all the same like normally. But when its loaded it all looks wierd and there doesn't seem to appear a racingline. There are just grey spots all over the track. I tryed it on the fsr server aswel.

Is this supposed to be normal or is this some error? Cus we should be able to see a racing line in form of rubber!

Hoi,

We have been driving for a littlebit with the latest update, but this track surface doesn't make any sence at all. Whenever the rubber isn't loaded yet (with this track it takes some 5/7laps compared to 3 laps in sepang) the track looks all the same like normally. But when its loaded it all looks wierd and there doesn't seem to appear a racingline. There are just grey spots all over the track. I tryed it on the fsr server aswel.

Is this supposed to be normal or is this some error? Cus we should be able to see a racing line in form of rubber!

I have joined now FSR server and for me it's the opposite, there are grey spots when you join and starts to load, but after some laps it looks good.

They were fixed last night.
I don't mean the astroturfs, I mean the little paths all over around the track.

Also, another thing I noticed is that you can go through the green barriers (I remember them being solid)

Last edited:
I think this is what rob means.

G12cyX0.jpg

I think its related to graphic settings, i have pretty low settings and i bet so does rob.

The answer I got from ISI today is that realroad loading rate is constant for everyone. They made it so that it would load on 56k modem at same rate as with broadband. So none is disadvantaged by bad internet/PC. The less good thing is that it takes up to 5 mins to load the realroad after joining online session. It's mainly because this track the realroad is about 4 times bigger than on average ISI track.

The answer I got from ISI today is that realroad loading rate is constant for everyone. They made it so that it would load on 56k modem at same rate as with broadband. So none is disadvantaged by bad internet/PC. The less good thing is that it takes up to 5 mins to load the realroad after joining online session. It's mainly because this track the realroad is about 4 times bigger than on average ISI track.

Another example of smart programming. The game requires a very advanced computer to work with proper quality, however they program realroad code so people with pre-2000 Internet can load a 100kb file at the same speed as others.

Anyway, I tried with the same settings as Ville and it works fine for me, it just needs some laps extra to load, but once it's loaded it looks normal.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing