F1 2013 China bugged

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello,
when i start my raceweekend in china in carreer-mode the carmodel(AI too) fall through the track. It does not matter if i chose "drive out" or "flying lap.
Does anyone have any experience with this bug or knows how to fix it?
Thank your for your time,
Robin

It's hard to imagine this happening when driving out of the pits. It may be something you might expect (as a bug) when spawning out on the track somewhere. :cautious:

I can only assume that you are on PC, and therefore recommend that you uninstall any mods that you may have installed.

I would also also recommend verifying your files via Steam, This will remove any mods, and automatically download and repair any missing. or broken files. This will ensure that you have a standard, fully patched game. (There's been 7 patches).

You can check if you are fully patched by reading this post here, just after the details of Patch 7 :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...ted-wheels-controllers-recommendations.73877/

To verify files :-

Right click F1 2013 in Steam > Properties > Local Files tab > Verify Integrity of Game Cache

steamverify.jpg

Last edited:
No. your save game is safe :)

The only risk is if you have been using some sort of database mod, typically a 'Season' mod that tries to emulated the coming F1 2014 season, as there are lots of database changes. That could have the potential to cause a mismatch .....

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back