China 2019 AI (PatrikPAT version)

Misc China 2019 AI (PatrikPAT version) 2019-05-04

Login or Register an account to download this content

F_B

Premium
F_B submitted a new resource:

China 2019 AI (PatrikPAT version) - New AI and pit for China 2019

New AI + pit line, boundaries & AI hints for the China 2019 GP (PatrikPAT version). Will most likely also work with the acorsaunderground version, too, but I haven't tried yet. In that case just copy the fast_lane + pit_lane from the AI folder and the ai_hints and ideal_line from the data folder into the specific folders of the acorsaunderground version.

Have fun!

I won't provide a download link for the track itself here.
Please google it.

Just unzip and copy the specific track folder to...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks, again, for your work.
I've had some tests of this AI line using the Ferrari SF70h. They are really struggling to get around the first hairpin - lots of accidents. Ther were a couple of other places where there were litlle (not critical) accidents too. But the first hairpin seems to be quite a problem. I was running the AI (via CM) at 91% to 93 or 94%, something like that.

I just tested it with the RSS 2019 mod and it was 50/50 with crashes in the first corner (snail corner). Perhaps some hints are needed for that section however it will probably make the AI also slower then.

I seem to have fixed the problems I was having by making a couple of small changes to the ai_hints:

[BRAKEHINT_0]
START=0.250
END=0.300
VALUE=1

[BRAKEHINT_1]
START=0.530
END=0.572
VALUE=1.2

[BRAKEHINT_2]
START=0.820
END=0.877
VALUE=1.1

I don't have much of a clue as to what I'm doing though. But the tests I did suggested it worked.

1.2 might be a tad too much for some cars, that’s true. I made this AI with the RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 and it worked for them. Of course everyone is free to change the ai_hints. :)

I don't really even know what this all means (I'm assumin it's for the first hairpin):
[BRAKEHINT_0]
START=0.250
END=0.300
VALUE=1

If the value is 1.2, does that mean they brake less hard or they brake harder? I've presumed it means they brake harder (or they go slower).

I don't really even know what this all means (I'm assumin it's for the first hairpin):
[BRAKEHINT_0]
START=0.250
END=0.300
VALUE=1

If the value is 1.2, does that mean they brake less hard or they brake harder? I've presumed it means they brake harder (or they go slower).

The numbers mark the sector where I want the AI to brake with a value of 1.2. Everything above 1 means that the AI brakes later.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%