Chevron B16

Cars Chevron B16 0.1.1

1234G

50RPM
May 9, 2019
1234G submitted a new resource:

Chevron B16 - Beutiful vintage supercar

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please take a look at our new mod, the Chevron B16. Many thanks for the idea for Medilloni! :thumbsup:

The Chevron needs some work on the modelling yet, but there is a more important thing yet. I don't know how it feels to drive this beast, so I'll need some help to develop it together. If you are interested, please download the mod, drive it around a track, and let me know your opinion about it in the comments. The more people tests it, the more information we have...
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: gbprocar

snipeme77

1RPM
Feb 6, 2017
-Download the racing is life pack from here
there's a number of period accurate cars to use as comparison.

-Also here's a link to a site listing the years of when cars made their first racing appearance.
Again, should help you tune the driving characteristics bases upon other cars from the same period.

Reactions: TibuszHun

1234G

50RPM
May 9, 2019
Thank you very much! These ones will be good for reference pictures for sure.

ARNOULD

1RPM
Jun 21, 2013
Excellent feeling in trying it. It will be a good competitor with Porsche 906...
Thank you

1234G

50RPM
May 9, 2019
Thank you for trying it out! It's a pleasure to see that you made somebody happy with it

malinenp

1RPM
Nov 11, 2019
I find it very interesting to witness a mod car to develope from a very early stage like this.

I think the car already drives nice.

Everyone clearly loves these early prototypes and so do I. :)

gbprocar

1RPM
Jun 11, 2018
I have tested a few laps on the bridgehampton track, the car has good physics, already basic driving, it goes when the mclaren M68 Gt. I would not touch it physically, on the contrary I would remove the engine limit over 100%, I would leave it fixed at 100.