Chevrolet Silverado setups

Post your Chevrolet Silverado setups here!

================================================================
Charlotte by Jakeracer81

Anybody got a good set up for trucks at charlotte??? Will be appriciated!

or you could try this one

Attachments

• Truck Charlotte MAC 2010.3 - v2.sto
    1.3 KB · Views: 874
  • Truck Charlotte.sto
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,544
  • Richard Sobolewski - Charlotte_RACE.sto
    1.3 KB · Views: 926
  • Truck Charlotte MAC 2010.3 - v1.sto
    1.3 KB · Views: 788
Jeepers. No love for colonial racing in the Setup section. Reckon I'll give back and get some content in here for us circle trackers.

This is my own creation. I consider "tight" to be the utmost of oval racing blasphemy, so be prepared if you load my sets. I loves da looseness.

I got most of the T1 splitter-smashing tuned out, but it still hits if you run the yellow line, or between the low/middle groove, or if you get hard on the binders. I let off and lightly scrub the brakes into T1 after spending a second with the RPM red light on, maybe a one count after the rubber build-up starts. Hard on as you hit the last bump with a slight lift on corner exit once the tires get old (gets loose). Nice and easy into T3 with a touch of the brakes, and stomp on it once the fronts gain purchase and the truck sets. Again, a slight feather on corner exit as the looseness comes in. As far as looseness goes, this is one of my more tame setups.

The fast times are in the 24.100's, I pulled a PB of 24.540 in this race ready set with a steady-on, conservative race pace of 25.100.

View attachment IowaCA2.sto

This race ran this season already, but it's a 2.0 set. Still good for hosted, and of course, next year.

I don't recall the time but I remember it being about 1.2sec off the top. There was rumor of "the NHMS time cheat", so no telling if the high time was legit. In any case, this is a second split winning set.

View attachment NHMS_R.sto

A fresh set, barely used. No race report with this one as I haven't run it official yet.

I will say that I was pulling consistent 51.7's running race tape, the race line, and with no drafting help in practice. In other words, you could shave an easy .4 off by running quali tape and the quali line, and who knows how much by running in the pack. This will ballpark you for a win, just set the steering ratio to your liking. (no luck on getting a lift kit to see over the truck in front of you :frown:)

View attachment Dega51.4.sto

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back