1. 24 Premium du RD
    We are busy giving away 24 premium memberships during the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Follow us on Instagram and like this message to have a chance to win yourself.

Skins Chevrolet Montana 2010 Season Skinpack 1.0

27 skins from the 2010 season

1. MadBronco

MadBronco

Ratings:
    +12
    netley submitted a new resource:

Chevrolet Montana 2010 Season Skinpack - 27 skins from the 2010 season

Read more about this resource...

2. EduCalza

EduCalza

Ratings:
    +2
    hi, can you please make a .dds for me?
    same skin as Nascar Motorsport #06 with my number #212 and name E. CALZA and the Window/Windshield?

thanks

3. MadBronco

MadBronco

Ratings:
    +12
    Hi Edu,
    I have to say i did not expect this, of course i hoped for a few nice comments etc but a request for a personalised skin. I thought the skins were good but not that good, of course i will happily fulfil your request with your number, name etc. I do however see one issue and that being with your number (212) which is three digits opposed to one/two digits on the original trucks, i will have to play around to get it to fit nicely.

Unfortunately i am travelling and stuff the next couple of days so i probably won't be able to fire up photoshop until later in the week.

• Like Like x 1
  4. EduCalza

EduCalza

Ratings:
    +2
    okay MadBronco.
    No problem..thanks anyway.

5. lobisomem

lobisomem

Ratings:
    +21
  6. MadBronco

MadBronco

Ratings:
    +12
    Thanks Lobisomem, i have seen this page already whilst making the skinpack, i have found some good pictures and video for #48 (i didn't find them before, strange how google works sometimes) anyway i am making the skin for #48 and i will update the pack when it is finished.

• Love Love x 1