netley submitted a new resource:

Chevrolet Montana 2010 Season Skinpack - 27 skins from the 2010 season

Read more about this resource...

2. EduCalza

EduCalza

Ratings:
    +2
    hi, can you please make a .dds for me?
    same skin as Nascar Motorsport #06 with my number #212 and name E. CALZA and the Window/Windshield?

thanks

3. MadBronco

MadBronco

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Edu,
    I have to say i did not expect this, of course i hoped for a few nice comments etc but a request for a personalised skin. I thought the skins were good but not that good, of course i will happily fulfil your request with your number, name etc. I do however see one issue and that being with your number (212) which is three digits opposed to one/two digits on the original trucks, i will have to play around to get it to fit nicely.

Unfortunately i am travelling and stuff the next couple of days so i probably won't be able to fire up photoshop until later in the week.

• Like Like x 1
  4. EduCalza

EduCalza

Ratings:
    +2
    okay MadBronco.
    No problem..thanks anyway.

5. lobisomem

lobisomem

Ratings:
    +21
  6. MadBronco

MadBronco

Ratings:
    +15
    Thanks Lobisomem, i have seen this page already whilst making the skinpack, i have found some good pictures and video for #48 (i didn't find them before, strange how google works sometimes) anyway i am making the skin for #48 and i will update the pack when it is finished.

• Love Love x 1
  7. MadBronco

MadBronco

Ratings:
    +15
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.