Resource icon

Skins Chevrolet Montana 2010 Season Skinpack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
netley submitted a new resource:

Chevrolet Montana 2010 Season Skinpack - 27 skins from the 2010 season

I am pleased to upload my first ever mod for any sim, i have made a few personal mods before but nothing of this scale and certainly not worthy of upload. So what started off as "let's have a go and see if i can do one truck for AMS", turned into i will do about 15 as that seems like a nice size grid and ended up being 27 which was the number of trucks i could find with at least a front/side view.

The pack is made up of 17 teams each with 1-3 trucks, each truck is painted as accurately as i...

Read more about this resource...

hi, can you please make a .dds for me?
same skin as Nascar Motorsport #06 with my number #212 and name E. CALZA and the Window/Windshield?

thanks

hi, can you please make a .dds for me?
same skin as Nascar Motorsport #06 with my number #212 and name E. CALZA and the Window/Windshield?

thanks

Hi Edu,
I have to say i did not expect this, of course i hoped for a few nice comments etc but a request for a personalised skin. I thought the skins were good but not that good, of course i will happily fulfil your request with your number, name etc. I do however see one issue and that being with your number (212) which is three digits opposed to one/two digits on the original trucks, i will have to play around to get it to fit nicely.

Unfortunately i am travelling and stuff the next couple of days so i probably won't be able to fire up photoshop until later in the week.

Hi Edu,
I have to say i did not expect this, of course i hoped for a few nice comments etc but a request for a personalised skin. I thought the skins were good but not that good, of course i will happily fulfil your request with your number, name etc. I do however see one issue and that being with your number (212) which is three digits opposed to one/two digits on the original trucks, i will have to play around to get it to fit nicely.

Unfortunately i am travelling and stuff the next couple of days so i probably won't be able to fire up photoshop until later in the week.

okay MadBronco.
No problem..thanks anyway.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%