RACE 07 Setups

hehe, lucky for some, i have to travel for 1 hour in the car to find some small hills. (small compared to yours). i've got a bit lardy from too much puter, but im making a comeback this year, gonna do a full day ride tommorow 8+ hours (cross country, i was also a whippet ;D ). did do the french alps on ski lifts, les arcs, pyrenees and andalucia. all great places to ride and many mad memories were made :)

back to topic... tried you setup but still putting in same times as brams setup. maybe its the way im driving it. Overall tho, across all tracks, i'm equal best in either Alpha or Lacetti. Will try downloading some TT laps to see where im losing the seconds.

Bram,

I tested this both online in practice session, and in Time Attack. This is much more stable than my other setup was, and I can run more laps without going off. Also, I could run a practice time that was equal to my best at today's race with your setup very quickly. Then I tried Time Attack, and dropped my best time by over 2 sec to 1:50.7xx. I really like how stable this setup is. It is much easier to drive consistently with this.:D

Thanks again!

Chris

Friendly setup for friendly racers for the FD series. :)
Made a 2:10.6 so far with fuel usage and tyre wear on.
Setup and hotlap replay attached.

Enjoy, if you find it shitty then just throw into the rubbish bin. :)

Attachments

• Chevrolet_Brno_Atti.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 996
  • Brno 07_080403_1626_TestDay HOT LAP.rar
    62.8 KB · Views: 509
If you don't mind letting go of a little secret, could you tell me how you down shift so quickly?

Thanks again.

I use paddle shifters and my magic fingers. :)

Wheel_2.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years