Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Carolina Motorsports Park - CMP for GSCex

Carolina.jpg

Hi everybody.

First a big thank you to Luca, alias LcR for permissions. He did a great job on the rf version and it was really difficult to update the track because of a lot of textures and road parts used.
I have not worked on the kart track, so dont put your eyes on it plz. A standard replay will not show it anyway.

This track is not really famous but I find him really interesting. All cars tested...

Read more about this resource...

Excellent track, Patrick, lovely with the Mini indeed. However, some garages seem to be bugged - when the car starts next to the pit exit, it's fine, but they can bug out in other places (that bug when the car seems to be bouncing in place and you can't switch gears). It happened to me when trying the BMR F3 team, I don't know if there are others bugged like that.

Excellent track, Patrick, lovely with the Mini indeed. However, some garages seem to be bugged - when the car starts next to the pit exit, it's fine, but they can bug out in other places (that bug when the car seems to be bouncing in place and you can't switch gears). It happened to me when trying the BMR F3 team, I don't know if there are others bugged like that.
Ooops. Keith? ^^
Will try to reproduce first. Perhaps a material problem. Did not notice It during my test

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline