Chelsea vs Barca

I was very pro-Guus ofcourse, but seeing Anelka and Drogba putting up all that theatre i really hoped Barca would nail them in the final seconds!

Great to see "Pep" going wild with the goal!!

LOL@Drogba!! :)

Hmm, that was some terrible referring :S , should of been 2 penalties first half easy, and then maybe another 2 in the second half, all to Chelsea, and the red card the barca player was a bit crazy, chelsea player just fell over then red card.

Chelsea should of got thru, should have had at least 2 penalties and finished them off, Barca only had like 1-2 shots on goal!

Dunno how Fifa can put a ref like that in charge of a semi final in CL, seen better in sunday cup football.

Will be good final to watch though.

1 word!

Robbed :nod:

The ref was ordered to fix the game. They did not want another all English final with the two greatest teams for a second year running!

FIX FIX FIX!

C'mom UTD! Stuff them!

:rant: over

THAT MATCH WAS SOOOO FUNNY!!!

Feel sorry for Chelsea though, ref was clearly on drugs.

Was very funny when Ballack was chasin him when the 17th penalty claim wasnt given.

TUT TUT Drogba but it was a £$£%$%$ disgrace.

One shot on goal and reaching the semi-final, that must a be dream coming true :) How was the english press reacting today guys?

Nice interviews with Drogbahaha and Ballack? :D

Only one of the penalties Chelsea claims was real (Pique hand). In Alves one, the refree blows the first fault, that was in fact out of penalty area, and not the supposed one inside that was inexistent. Drogba needs a pool... and the red card wasn't fair, so I don't see how they can be so pissed appart from loosing in 92 min.

Also they made horrible football in this semifinal... but the english press use to be very kind when Spain is involved in any way :D

Am a fan of both teams, specially Barca as is my favorite city and while there should of been 3-4 penalties to Chelsea and no red card to Barca, because the ref was blind or payed to make sure there was no all English final again ( remember president of Fifa, Blatter hates the English teams ) But Chelsea should of scored more then 1, if you don't secure the game, a team like Barca will punish you even with 10 men, which they did.

But overall the team's are very even, they have drawn about all the games they have played.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.6%