Check Out The 'Drive to Survive' Season 2 Trailer

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
A new trailer for the upcoming second season of Netflix 'Drive to Survive' Formula One docu-series has been released - and it looks awesome!

Anyone with even a passing interest in motorsport (and plenty who don't like it too) will probably have seen the last season of Drive to Survive on online streaming service Netflix - the show followed the 2018 Formula One season in what offered a never before seen level of access behind the scenes of the sport.

Gathering plenty of acclaim from fans and insiders within the sport, the streaming service quickly confirmed a second season is on the cards, now including both the Mercedes and Ferrari teams, and with the new shows set to debut this February 28th, we've had our first sneak preview of what to expect - and it does look rather appealing indeed....

Check out the new trailer below:

Last edited:
Watched the first season when I was in Hospital last year and it made me feel like a kid again. Excited about the F1 circus and how special it used to feel. Yet trying to watch the actual races last season reminded me how much F1 has lost in it's spirit and character!
This ^^ can only agree with you Philip.

Really looking forward to it. As real race events are in most cases boring, this is full of energy. Well, after few episodes that still same artifical sound effects etc. mixed into video started to be distracting for me, but still awesome piece of work, mandatory for every petrol (and electric) head.

It's good - but I wish that they produced these in real time so that the episodes drop a couple of weeks after the actual race, one at a time. Looking back on last year's season when I'm currently looking forward (somewhat) to this year's season feels a bit odd - and I already know the outcome of 2019. Kills a bit of the drama for me.

Watched the first season when I was in Hospital last year and it made me feel like a kid again. Excited about the F1 circus and how special it used to feel. Yet trying to watch the actual races last season reminded me how much F1 has lost in it's spirit and character!

I'm more looking forward to watching Drive to Survive, than I am actually watching F1 :unsure:
True, seems it is still special for the people who directly involves in the day to day operation of F1 circus and the trailer captured that well, it makes me want to watch it.

Live reaction of Claire Williams every time she is interviewed about how the race goes:

arabian%2Bsand%2Bboa.jpg

Probably is the same reaction you guys will have trying to figure out which kind of archaic english I used with this post.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%