Cheating

After last year's RAM-cheating episode with two people who I won't name again, FSR has found another cheater.

The driver in question is "Sergio Ereola", thanks to the FSR Manager provided to us by Christian Smirnoff we were able to catch him and confirm his cheating in his first (and only) appearance in FSR.

The FSR Manager recorded his activities during the race and during the post-race checks it was easy to spot that he was using a well known RAM-cheating tool.

Like in last year's case the penalty shall be an immediate Lifetime Ban from any FSR activities to "Sergio Ereola".

Also like in last year's case, we won't be releasing any technical evidence we have to the public, in order to protect the information which the FSR Manager records and to protect the anti-cheat methods it uses.

Instead we will be releasing a replay of "Sergio Ereola" merged with the top 2 Qualifying times from the Silverstone WC event. Note: This replay is NOT our evidence, it is just to showcase what he was able to do with the cheats compared to the 2 fastest drivers in FSR currently.

While cheating is a very volatile subject matter, please stick to the forum rules if you wish to discuss this topic.

Attachments

• cheat comparison.vcr
    177.3 KB · Views: 479
Wow, I too had no idea any type of cheating was possible. I originally thought this thread was about some type of extreme cutting.

But, seriously, why would anyone do simracing if they are going to cheat like this? What is the point in playing a driving game if you're not actually going to drive? Makes no sense to me whatsoever... Sad.

But, seriously, why would anyone do simracing if they are going to cheat like this? What is the point in playing a driving game if you're not actually going to drive? Makes no sense to me whatsoever... Sad.
Honour, Status, WannaBeSomething... It's sad but true

Good job Christian as usual

I did not know cheating was possible either, it's realy a shame that people cheat.​

m8, unfortunately there are cheaters in EVERY game, but usually in race game there are a bit less because the comunity of racing game is small compared to other types of games like fps or mmorpg etc and usually racing games are more for "mature" people......but always there are still few black sheeps.......and i hope about the few....

Unfortunately the guy only purchased a 3-race-licence. :rolleyes:

I also want to thank Christian for all the work he put into the manager, specially this year even more as we pushed with improving the anti-cheat measures during the winter, and Christian did great. There's still more to come as he said.
Indeed the case shows that the Manager works well, but of course the execution of the cheat was totally stupid. It will be more difficult when a driver is clever enough to NOT go faster than Huis or Marques. :tongue: But the Manager is working really well, I'm confident it can detect the more difficult cases as well (if they ever happen). It did last year already in the old version. :)

As far as I'm aware FSR is the only league possessing a program like this. There's other stuff like Tyka but from what Christian told us, Tyka is useless compared to our tool.
So, thanks again!

God joob guys!

It´s incredible (outside the movements i did last Sunday, sorry Ivan) that the people play with cheats in games that are basically created for fun...

Therefore, Pedro´s victory is well deseverd. Congrats again! :pray:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing