cheap steering wheel

Good evening everyone.
I have a question about this cheap wheel i bought.The model is gembird str-shockforce usb steering wheel with vibration.Now this is 180 degree wheel but i actualy see that the wheel reacts to 45 degrees on both sides,left and right.There is a lot of unused space and i have no idea how to fix this....if its possible at all.
There is no other software for this wheel than drivers.No fancy profiler,etc.....as far as i know.
Any suggestions on tweaking this damn thing other than buying a better wheel? :D
Thanks ;)

Hey @Flox welcome to the forums.

I have never heard of this wheel before so fear I can't help you I fear but have you checked in windows if there are any programs you can use to tweak the settings?
Thanks Bram but sadly there is no software in windows to tweak game controllers...other than the default one.
I tried to tweak something with this app,DXTweak.It recognises the wheel and i see the raw input and the direct input.So far its been unsuccesfull to achieve the results that i wanted.It would be great to increase the values of the raw input or to set the directInput values proportionaly....

Upvote 0
this is also cheap!

Attachments

• volan madda.jpg
    volan madda.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 210
Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years