Charles Leclerc Ferrari Helmet

Helmets Charles Leclerc Ferrari Helmet 1.2

ConectiON

25RPM
Original poster
Sep 27, 2017
ConectiON submitted a new resource:

Charles Leclerc Ferrari Helmet - Charles Leclerc Ferrari Helmet

I created helmet of Charles Leclerc which he is using currently at Abu Dhabi Testing with Ferrari. This one looks cool, I hope he keeps this design too for next year.

It's not 100% real, because of lack of pictures from some sides.

Do you have problem with installing? Here is tutorial from Kris how to do it:

!
Read more about this resource...

ludvinho972

25RPM
Dec 24, 2013
hello i have a bug when i repalce the com 6 helmets with your helmet in erp ego archiver my the com_06_helmet_d.tga is 0 Ko

ConectiON

25RPM
Original poster
Sep 27, 2017
hello i have a bug when i repalce the com 6 helmets with your helmet in erp ego archiver my the com_06_helmet_d.tga is 0 Ko
Well, sorry as I said i do not own F1 2018 game, so I can't help you with it. Try to replace other helmet, and watch Kris's tutorial which I put there if you have troubles.

ludvinho972

25RPM
Dec 24, 2013
Well, sorry as I said i do not own F1 2018 game, so I can't help you with it. Try to replace other helmet, and watch Kris's tutorial which I put there if you have troubles.
I use the Kris's method to install my helmet mod. I tried to replace with a other helmets same bug. i have this beug before with the sirotkin russia helmet mod. I will contact the moders to ask him what he have do to see if i can correct it myself.
Thanks for your help.

Oct 15, 2016
Hi Guys,
is it possible to create the livery update for the complete ferrari team. I men the "Missionwinnow" on the helmets,, pitcrew, driver ant´d teamshirts. Please answer as soon as possible.
Thanks