Charge twice for Same download

I decided to purchase the premium pack on sale. Now my master card from paypal has been charged twice for the same purchase. I have advised master card to not pay but i am not sure what else to do.

I decided to purchase the premium pack on sale. Now my master card from paypal has been charged twice for the same purchase. I have advised master card to not pay but i am not sure what else to do.

Go to the RaceRoom help desk and describe your issue. It may take a little while to get a response as a patch just released, but you should eventually get a refund for the 2nd charge if that did in fact happen.

I to with PayPal and Steam have been having problems in the past week dealing with R3E. I now use my card directly to buy stuff at RaceRoom. Had no problems since.
Yeah , Raceroom purchasing system is a cluster fu*&ck , they have 2 systems , Steam DLC and in game purchase shop , which anyone can easily, accidentally purchase the same item twice. Especially in game where it shows you your purchased stuff but you can't sort what you haven't purchased, it would make more sense to know what you haven't purchased so you can then make a descision whether to purchase that item or not, and not purchase it twice. Should be Steam only DLC . This would save alot of confusion and double/triple purchasing same item., but they don't want to be honest as they make money from this cluster fu%^ck of a system.

Yeah , Raceroom purchasing system is a cluster fu*&ck , they have 2 systems , Steam DLC and in game purchase shop , which anyone can easily, accidentally purchase the same item twice. Especially in game where it shows you your purchased stuff but you can't sort what you haven't purchased, it would make more sense to know what you haven't purchased so you can then make a descision whether to purchase that item or not, and not purchase it twice. Should be Steam only DLC .

If you purchase dlc on Steam, you cannot purchase it a 2nd time in game. The option isnt there for you to do so.

You can the other way around though, but as a customer, you need to take some responsibility to know what you are buying, and what you already own. If you go to the store to buy some mustard and get back home and realize you already had a bottle in the pantry, are you going to get mad at the store for selling you something you already had?

That said, getting rid of the Steam dlc entirely would be preferable since most of it isnt all that great of a deal nowadays.

they have 2 systems , Steam DLC and in game purchase shop , which anyone can easily, accidentally purchase the same item twice
Easily? Really? IMO you'd have to jump through hoops to actually purchase the same item twice. In fact I probably wouldn't be able to do so, even if I really tried.

Buying Raceroom content can certainly be a bit confusing with all the options available, and certain options are definitely a lot cheaper than others, but I just don't see how you'd be able to accidentally buy the same content multiple times. I really don't.

Maybe a problem due to a connection slowness at the start on first day of the release ? ... he might have thought that it wasn't done the 1st time .... and bought it a 2nd time just afterwards !.... the only possible error case I might think of.

I noticed that 2 days after, when I bought the WTCR Pack, the return from Steam wallet to the RR store didn't respond .... I just closed the window and returned to the store, but first checked the added money was well in the wallet so I might confirm the payment.

I noticed that 2 days after, when I bought the WTCR Pack, the return from Steam wallet to the RR store didn't respond .... I just closed the window and returned to the store, but first checked the added money was well in the wallet so I might confirm the payment.
I had this exact thing as well. Worked fine though, no issues or double payments.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back