CIRCUIT CHARADE 2023 (csp)

Tracks CIRCUIT CHARADE 2023 (csp) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
The track totally crashes and blocks my system upon loading. It loads, but when the car spawns in the pits (hotlap), it just crashes immediately. Have to unplug power from my PC to restart.
For comparison, before anybody starts pointing fingers, I have a steady 45 fps at the Nordschleife with max world detail. This track even at min is way to heavy and it just crashes. Thanks for the work and effort. Obviously a lot of that must have gone into it. But unfortunately not usable for me without major optimization. :)

The track totally crashes and blocks my system upon loading. It loads, but when the car spawns in the pits (hotlap), it just crashes immediately. Have to unplug power from my PC to restart.
For comparison, before anybody starts pointing fingers, I have a steady 45 fps at the Nordschleife with max world detail. This track even at min is way to heavy and it just crashes. Thanks for the work and effort. Obviously a lot of that must have gone into it. But unfortunately not usable for me without major optimization. :)
I have the shittiest computer in the western world and it loads for me. It has to be a problem of your computer

Read my last post, only time I've ever seen anything like it. Pls ppl, I posted this to try and give some feedback to the dev, and maybe help him. There's no use in posting things like "I have no problem", "works for me", "must be your potato/toaster"etc. etc. It doesn't help anybody.
I say again, I get a steady 45 at NS. One of the more demanding tracks. About any other track I get more. LA Canyons gives me high 60's.

It loads and I can drive fine on it, but I has performance issues with freeze frames at times and low FPS at parts of the track. This is just me hotlapping I have 60 FPS with 10+ cars on at nords
I got the same experience on the 4km version.

Would love to see some optimization of it as it is quite a beautiful place.

Last edited:
hello to all and thank you ,:),, as I say on one of the comments:
in terms of optimization, lol she is there already ,,,, I know, she asks for a resource, RAM, vRAM, dRAM, but I can not do better, for what remains in this state! also I encountered a fall of fps when the software "DISCORD" is throwing ,,, I advise you to cut during the races, also to lower the reflection of the game,
and just for info I shoot with: gtx980 4giga / 16ddr4 / i76700k = average 130 / 250fps

I will go around to see if I can improve or not ,,,,:cool:

I was looking at the textures as well and came to the same conclusion as @Itcars. I can see lots of non-DDS textures, double textures and almost identical textures (trees). (different eye-ball colours?:confused:) I remember having the same problems with the old Rouen tracks by the same author in the beginning many moons ago. Afterwards it became a lot better after updating but it has never become a smooth track for me. But at least it was drivable. I think it would be very useful if ppl would just stick to Kunos standards when making stuff. Such a shame because I was like dreaming of this track to be released one day.

Can you remove the ad banners around the track and implement some asphalt changes?This video gives some great reference points as where to put ads and where to put not.
Can you make an abandoned version too with the white kerbs and no people?

Screenshot_ks_porsche_cayman_gt4_std_circuit_charade_4km_18-2-118-20-35-22.jpg

Can you make the white trees and grass green too? They really stand out
On this picture you can see the guard fence starting before the bridge as in the video it starts behind it

I'll see what I can do ,,,,!! I know, it's work to pass the image in dds ,,, I would do it ok, but also I'm not kunos !! looool
so thank you to prevent the different defect, waiting thank good game !!

you quibble you quibbblleeee
!!! sorry lol, I will let such:p
and also there is the official circuit, and the mod circuit: so here it is !! it's a mod!

good race !!

Last edited:
Thank you for the track!! I don't mind the self promotion banners on the track. But would you consider changing the UI track outline file? The self promotion in the track outline is causing overlap with the track name in the in-game track selection screen. Words layering over words.

as this can be found in the biggest of the kn5 files, I'm not surprised
3.jpg

all of this will be converted to uncompressed dds when loaded into AC... alot of RAM and VRAM. A single uncompressed 4096x4096 dds is 64 MB if I remember correctly.

@drmaboul02 you have been around for long enough to know that this is bad. RTB alone is not good enough for a track, especially not for one of this length

Hi everyone, and thanks for all the comments !!
I know, I know, there are a lot of textures in "png, jpeg, that I have to convert to dds ,,,, do not worry, they will soon arrive, a little patience,
for this, too, people with a small configuration, I advise you to lower the reflection in the game
-Reflection quality = high + reflection redering frequency = ultra = 70 / 100fps

I use
-Reflection quality = medium + reflection redering frequency = low = 150 / 200fps

also to cut the software "discord" (for me fall to 40fps ??)
as I disable it I go back to 200fps ??
waiting for textures correction in "dds"
I wish you a good race!
thank you!!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back