Brian McManus

Steam: Brian Mac
Hi.
I want to go for a triple screen setup now,
my system specs are ,
intel i5 3570 ivy processor.
8gb's of corsair ram.
radeon hd 7850 2gb.

i was looking too get three acer 23" monitors.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

What display hub would be recomended to use and where can i get it online ?
i want one that uses the uses the 1.2 display port on my graphics card
and use three hdmi cable from the monitors.
iv never used a triple monitor setup before any tips or recomendations would be gratefull.

Thanks in advance.

Just out of curiosity: Why would you want to use any display hub when you can directly connect 3 monitors to your graphics card?
AFAIK every HD7850 is capable of eyefinity out-of-the-box. Just connect one display through DP and the other two through DVI and you're good to go, right?

Upvote 0
Just out of curiosity: Why would you want to use any display hub when you can directly connect 3 monitors to your graphics card?
AFAIK every HD7850 is capable of eyefinity out-of-the-box. Just connect one display through DP and the other two through DVI and you're good to go, right?

Yes that is very true. When I had that same card I used to play Flight Simulator X with 3 screens without need for any special equipment. Just used Eyefinity and it worked fine!

Upvote 0
After you are done I would be curious to hear about your experience. I have a 7870 and would have always though it not to be powerful enough to run trippel a decent frame rates. (I already have to tune down AC a little bit to get decent frame rates on a single full HD)

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 202 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years