changing start date to the start of 2019

could someone be able to change the start date on the game to start the season in january 2019. i know it is possible via changing the Assembly-CSharp.dll but I do not have the skills to change the file for this to work. i noticed mods eg fire 18 mod they have done this. please help

could someone be able to change the start date on the game to start the season in january 2019. i know it is possible via changing the Assembly-CSharp.dll but I do not have the skills to change the file for this to work. i noticed mods eg fire 18 mod they have done this. please help

I can post one for you if you wish.
But, If you feeling up to it. I will post instructions on how to do it. I made a thread about "how to dnspy your csharp". I will post some instructions there.

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/how-to-dnspy-your-csharp-dll.166389/

Last edited:
hi, could you please do one for me. maybe another time I will have a go at the code. i am using f1 manager 2019 on steam but has some duplicate countries to fill the 21 race calendar but different track layouts, do know how to change the country names and flags. if not don't worry but if you could change the start date to 2019 that would be awesome, also the tutorial would be great

hi, could you please do one for me. maybe another time I will have a go at the code. i am using f1 manager 2019 on steam but has some duplicate countries to fill the 21 race calendar but different track layouts, do know how to change the country names and flags. if not don't worry but if you could change the start date to 2019 that would be awesome, also the tutorial would be great
File posted in mods.

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/motorsport-manager-start-date.166827/

Can you explain exactly what you changed? because every time I try to change the start date to anything other than (2016, 3, 1), the game just won't load

Hey,
The way you wrote the date out I will assume that you have seen my post in the How to dnSpy thread. Really, that's all I really changed on clean vanilla csharp.
So assuming that you dnSpy'ing this, I would guess the following.
Ive had problems in the past with a crashing dll which I believe to be part of maintaining clean assembly references and avoiding class edits.
My steps would be as follows.
1) Open dll with dnspy
2) Search for the 'gamestartdate' string
3) right click, 'edit method' next your date string - think you got all this already :)
4) Select you references, and select everything in the 'managed' folder that shows up except for the csharp.dll and, not sure if I put it there, but I have a csharp2.dll, I dont select that either.
5) dont hit compile yet, hit cancel.
6) now do the edit method again and change your date.
7) it should compile safely with no errors
8) save, lock, load and enjoy :)

I am using flamingred's modified dll and he had a second call out to the start date and that has to line up with the starting year. So I had to modify the year to 2019 in 2 locations and it works fine.

To get around the contract issues, I am adding a +3 to all contract end dates via the dll

I am using flamingred's modified dll and he had a second call out to the start date and that has to line up with the starting year. So I had to modify the year to 2019 in 2 locations and it works fine.

To get around the contract issues, I am adding a +3 to all contract end dates via the dll
Ahh, ok. Nice being able to do some of these things in the dll :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%