Changing camera speeds of replay (merged thread)

M

Mehmet Arslan

• Mehmet Arslan

I also wanted to change a ini file for the camera free move speeds, but the game just deletes everything i change and sets it back to normal, there must be something we miss here.

Have you tried it with an offline install Mehmet. The guy who made the new cams for triplehead had his files overridden by the steam .gcf files data. If it works in an offline install it would confirm that. If not then it may be hardcoded.

• Mehmet Arslan

Changing camera speeds of replay

Hello all, i was wondering if its possible to change the camera speeds when u watch a replay in free mode, standard the camera moves too fast, like when u press the button for circling around the car it just goes too fast.

Now i have read that for rfactor it is possible, but then u have to change some lines in the controller ini file, with gtr evolution u have the username.plr file, here are also some settings that u can change but i dont know what, here is an example for rfactor:

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/show...7&postcount=14

U see i want to make a movie and when the camera moves fast like that i cant get the scenes i want. i hope someone can help me out here.

Tnx in advance.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing