Changing Camera Angles

Hey Crew,

Can anyone tell me the value that alters a camera view angle, for example changing the view so it is at lower height/angle?

Any advice appreciated...thanks oz

Hey Crew,

Can anyone tell me the value that alters a camera view angle, for example changing the view so it is at lower height/angle?

Any advice appreciated...thanks oz
Theres an in-game app (helmet icon) that allows adjusting the seat height. For pitch, i dont remember if it has that adjustment too (‘cause I now use VR) but if you use Realhead motion app, I think you can do it there too.

Theres an in-game app (helmet icon) that allows adjusting the seat height. For pitch, i dont remember if it has that adjustment too (‘cause I now use VR) but if you use Realhead motion app, I think you can do it there too.
Hey thanks for the reply man. I was more referring to replay cams, not so much the in game cams.

Thanks anyway, Oz

hey Bairdoz, in cameras.ini, this line, POSITION=-134.009 ,13.814 ,496.898 , the middle value is up and down, the others are left and right of your initial camera set i think.

I just did an edit of it and changed 13.214 to 13.814 and it moved it from roughly a sitting position to standing, as a guide.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back